Location: CANNAKALE, Turkey
Application Deadline: 1 October, 2023
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk ensembles, Choral groups, Ballroom dance teams, art schools, Music theatre, modern dance teams, orchestras and majorette teams), (children and youth groups) to participate on XXI Çanakkale Municipality International Folk Dance Festival from 01 August - 05 August
• Country and teams attending festival should be formed 30- 50 people.
• Accommodation, breakfast, and dinner guidance assistance are supplied by committee.
• Accommodation will be at college dormitory and hotel
• Ensembles must perform their performances within 5 -10 -15 minutes.
• Ensembles must bring a flag of their own country.
• Ensembles show their performances live music or via CD-DVD
• Visits will be made to the local government offices/agencies at five different centres. 4 gifts in total must be brought.
• The participants must have health insurances.
• The Ensemble must arrive in Çankkale latest on 01st of August and should leave latest on 05 th of August 2023
- 119 Euro per person for 5 days ( 4 nights with breakfast and dinner)
It covers accommodation (leaders and drivers in 2 double rooms and others in triple and quadruple rooms) in hotels in Çanakkale, Turkey.
Additional days can be booked for 29 euro/person/day
Groups above 35 people: One group leader and drivers free of charge!
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!