Location: TBILISI, Georgia
Application Deadline: 1 October, 2023
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE folklore and modern dance groups for children and youth, choirs, majorette groups ... to participate in the International Youth Art Festival "Art unites us", October 13 - 17, 2023, Georgia, Tbilisi.
The purpose of our invitation and the main idea of the Festival is the presentation and popularization of the cultural traditions of different countries, the exchange of experience and contacts. Acquaintance and sharing the values of young people of different nationalities and cultures, establishing friendly relations between leaders and members of teams for further cooperation. Our festival will be traditional and annually, in the fall, teams from all over the world will be waiting in Georgia.
Georgia is known for its hospitality, a combination of old and new traditions, multinationality, delicious cuisine, and, of course, incendiary national dances and traditional polyphony in songs. We look forward to and look forward to each of you.
13.10 Day 1
Arrival in Tbilisi, hotel accommodation and free time
18.00 – 19.00 Dinner at the hotel
21.00 Meeting with group leaders
14.10 Day 2
8:00 – 9:15 Breakfast,
9:30 – Departure from the Hotel to Telavi.
Telavi is the oldest city in Georgia, it has been known since the 1st-2nd centuries AD. e., and at one time served as an important trading center on the caravan route from the Middle East to Europe.
12:30 – 15:00 Excursion to Telavi, Museum and Orthodox churches, free time.
15:30 – 17:30 Defile / Concert on the territory of the Fortress
18:00 – Dinner in Telavi
20:00 – Departure to Tbilisi
15.10 day 3
8:30 – 9:30 Breakfast,
10:00 Departure from the Hotel to the ancient capital of Georgia, Mtskheta.
Mtskheta is the first capital of Georgia in which the royal throne was located. Mtskheta is certainly one of the most ancient cities in the country. The city is located at the confluence of two rivers Kura and Aragvi. Mtskheta has been the capital of Georgia since the 3rd century BC. until the end of the 5th century AD. Several assumptions and legends are associated with the foundation of Mtskheta, one of which tells that the city was founded by a direct descendant of the biblical character Noah.
11:00 – 14:00 Excursion to Jvari monastery, Svetitskhoveli.
14:00 – 15:00 Free time
15:00 – 15:30 Concert rehearsal
16:00 – 18:00 Defile / Concert
18:00 – Departure for Tbilisi
19:00 – Dinner at the hotel for participants
16.10 Day 4
8:00 – 9:15 Breakfast,
9:30 - Walk around Tbilisi. (Tbilisi tour)
17:00 – 19:30 Defile / Closing gala Concert
20:30 - Dinner / Disco for all participants
17.10. Day 5
11.00 Departure from the hotel
Free day or Departure of participants
Basic Rules :
- Folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, choir ensembles, instrumental groups, orchestras, as well as groups and performers of other areas of art can take part in the festival
- The number of participants is limited (only 3 groups from each country),
- Each group must consist of dancers, managers, musicians, and you can also bring parents and accompanying persons
- Ensemble must prepare at least 2 folk dances with a total duration of 10-15 minutes live performance or USB.
- Performances will be in the evening hours so that you can plan the day and use it to visit the historical part of the city and excursions.
- 20 days before the festival, send us a short resume in English (5-6 sentences) and 5 photos of the group,
- Be sure to bring the flag of the country,
- Collectives must have their own transport for arrival and departure, or we can provide transport on site for an additional fee.
The cost of participation in the festival:
- 200 euros per person half board 4 nights / 2 meals a day
It covers accommodation in hotels and apartments with 2 meals a day, such as - Armazi Palace, London Palace, 7baits…
Festival organizers provide:
- for 25 dancers - one for free,
- a souvenir and a gift for each group,
- Certificate of participation,
- Welcome reception for leaders (with drinks),
- free bus parking
Personal liability and health insurance are among the obligations of the groups.
NUMBER OF SEATS ARE LIMITED!!