I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you to participate on XII International Music & Folk - Dance Festival “KAMANCHA FEST”, which will be held from 18 - 25 July 2022 in TRABZON,TURKEY.
The intention of our invitation and the Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music.
TRABZON is tourist city on the Black sea, The pearl of the Black Sea the host of the natural beauties that the world watches with admiration. Trabzon is the center of attention for local and foreign tourists.It is in 9 bigiest city in Turkey with refreshing nature, sincere people and sustainable economy with dynamic life worth seeing.
General rules :
- The groups attending festival should be formed 35 + 2 (driver) person.
– The groups participating in the festival are obliged to deliver the name list, date
of birth, passport number and official list to the committee 30 days before to the festival date. (Deadline is 25th June 2022)
– Country and groups attending festival average age should be between 16 and 50.
(Except for orchestra and driver.)
- Country and groups attending festival should have a person who knows English very well.
- It is requested by the committee to have at least one Kemancha or Bag Pipe among the instruments of the countries and teams participating in the festival.
- Country and groups attending festival is taken guide charge, which is 70 EU, per person by committee. For each person more than 35 people will be charged 85 EU.
- The countries and groups participating in the festival will provide the transportation with their buses. And they will go to festival area where the activities will take place with these vehicles.
- Accommodation, breakfast, dinner and guidance assistance will be supplied by committee.
- The groups attending festival should check in accommodation area in 18th July at
around 3:00 pm. Groups should check out from accommodation area 25th July at around 11:00
- The he festival this year will take place in Trabzon. Accommodation will be in the State institution Credit and Dormitories Institution. The bathroom will be in rooms with toilet. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served free of charge in these facilities or in the districts where the event is held. on On 18th July 2022 only dinner and on 25th July 2022 only breakfast will be served. There are 2 days of free time during the festival and no lunch is given on both days.
The groups participating in the festival are obliged to bring their national flags. As the visits will be held with the country and team representatives to governorships and municipality where the event is held during the festival. Also gifts will be presented to the governorships and municipalities during the festival and also the groups will exchange gifts with each other at the last day. At least 20 pieces of gifts are recommended.
According to the schedule of the events the shows of the countries and groups participating in the festival is limited up to maximum 12 minutes per groups and therefore they have to have their music ready. The orchestra must be ready to include the teams participating in the demonstration, as well as they have to give the USB, to the sound team.
During the festival time there can be extra activities according to the free time.
The places to visit are as follows. The committee will arrange you a bus for these sightseeing tours.- *Sümela Manastırı *Müzeler *Uzun göl *Sis Dağı *Şehir Merkezi *Atatürk Köşkü *Boztepe
- To send by mail short CV and 5 photos of the group,
- To bring a flag of the country,
- Groups should have there own transport for arrival and departure,
- 70 euro for 7 FB per person ) 7 nights with 3 meals per day)
Festival organizers provide:
- for 21 person – one gratis,
- certificates for attendance on the festival,
- souvenir and presents for the groups,
- Welcome cocktail
- Disco party with drink,
- drinks during the performance,
- free bus parking
- tourist guides for sightseeing of the town,
- advertising of the festival (press release e-flayers, social media promotion, posters).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from airport, during the festival days and back to the airport and will organize transfer from the airport to the hotel free of charge.
All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
In 2018 participated over 266 participants from 5 countries from EU.
In 2019, participated over 284 participants from 6 countries from Europe.