Location: MONASTIR,MEDINA, Tunisia
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2022
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk and Choral groups, orchestras, majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on “International Folk Dance and Music festival in TUNISIA ” 04 – 11 September 2023 MONASTIR, TUNISIA.
This festival is the perfect occasion for different groups from various countries to gather together so that they could express their culture and nation through dances, music and interesting national costumes.
Tunisia is definitely one of the most important countries in the Mediterranean Sea tourism sector.
Rich in history and charm..... with a great sense of hospitality towards visitors and above all.. with a warm temperate climate.
The aim of this International Festival is to make sure that the different artistic traditions from all over the World meet up in Tunisia, for a reciprocal cultural exchange and enrichment.
Your stay in Tunisia will be a wonderful opportunity for you to experience life in another culture. Visitors will enjoy a friendly, relaxing environment, full of charm and history.
The artistic programme consists of outdoor parades and standing performances.
During your stay (8 days, 7 nights), there will be three/four street parades/performances of half day each, in Monastir, together with the presence of the local authorities. The groups will also perform in some hotels.
The following group categories are eligible to participate: folk groups, bands (marching, street, pipe and drum), bands with majorettes, flag-throwing groups, carnival bands. This is a non-competitive festival.
The group will be lodged at the tourist resort of Monastir.
You can choose 1 week between 4 and 13 September 2022. Group may decide on arrival and departure on flights availability.
A nice hotel accommodations in full board, (breakfast, lunch and dinner), non-alcoholic drinks included at meals, and transportation will be provided. Friends and family are welcome to join as well.
Each group is responsible for airfare/transportation to Tunisia.
1) 1 week from 4 to 13 September 2022
Participation fee is 185 Euros per person for group members, including performers, players and executives, family and friends.
This Package includes:
• 1 week (7 nights) accommodation in a nice standard Hotel, in double, triple, quadruple room.
• Full board basis –including non alcoholic drinks at meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner),
• Transfers from the Airport/Harbour to the Hotel – arrival and departure
• Transfers from Hotel for all performances
• Assistance by our personnel
• Festival registration fee
· If due flight itineraries or else if you prefer so, you will have to spend extra nights, arrangements can be done.
· Included in this package/price is one transfer for the group to & from the airport to the hotel. No transfers can be made for participants arriving at different times but we can arrange upon request.
· The programme of performances can be adapted in due course. Final programme can be issued only after having confirmations of all participating groups.
· Each group is responsible for airfare/transportation to Tunisia.
· Participating groups should take the Festival accommodation packages.