Location: Agia Napa, Cyprus
Application Deadline: 1 July, 2022
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this Folklore Festival which will be held in Cyprus.
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 12 minutes program.
- Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited.
- Family members and friends may join this Folklore Festival for the same price.
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* or 4* hotels like HOTEL PAVLO NAPA or any other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 6 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group. (25+1)
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group. (42+2)
- 359 Euro per person
- accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* or 4* hotels like HOTEL PAVLO NAPA or any other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 6 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Participation fee includes:
- Trip expenses, plane tickets, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 7€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 30€ per person per day
- Additional day (60€)
The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program of the activities during their stay.
The day for relaxing on one of the famous nearby beaches.
The day of the folklore festival in Agia Napa / Paralimni . Performances will be held on an open-air stage (amphitheatre).
OCTOBER 4th, 5th and 6th
This day is free for sightseeing. We suggest sightseeing boat trip, visiting waterparks, water caves, Cape Greco, Ocean Aquarium or any other attraction in Cyprus.
You should check out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in this Folklore Festival, a group pays 1000€ in advance and the rest 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the previous agreement with the organizers. This deposit is non-reimbursable if you later decide not to come, for any reason. In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.