Location: BAKU, Azerbaijan
Application Deadline: 1 July, 2022
With pleasure we INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups and orchestras majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on III International festival “OHRID IN DECEMBER ” 10 -13 DECEMBER, Ohrid 2015
Goals of the festival:
- The festival has a humanitarian focus and aims to promote active civic position among children and youth through patriotic training and creativity, strengthening the friendship of peoples and interethnic harmony.
- Popularization of culture, ideas of humanism, patriotism and continuity of generations through comprehensive creative development of an individual;
- Unity, preservation and development of national cultures, the formation of an atmosphere of respect for the historical heritage and cultural values of different countries in the creative process;
- Attraction of leading culture and art figures to cooperation with creative collectives;
- Identification of talented gifted youngsters and promotion of their creative growth, stimulation and development of creativity in children, youth and adults,
- Creation of additional conditions and search of new forms for creation of synthesis of various arts: literature, music, choreography, vocal, fine arts
Terms and conditions:
- Teams are evaluated by the 10-point system through open voting procedures.
- Each jury member puts one general mark for the program presented.
- Medal places:
- the 1st place
- the 2nd place
- the 3rd place
- Ensemble, duet and solo categories.
- Age ategories: 6-10 years, 10-15 years, 16 and above.
- Music background must be provided on a CD or Flash memory stick.
- Groups should bring a flag of their country.
- Folklore groups, duets, solos are invited.
Location: Heydar Aliyev Palace. No limitations in the age and number of participants
7 July 2022 - Arrival of delegations.
17.30 - Meeting of the delegation heads. The grand opening of the festival after dinner at the hotel.
8 July 2022 - Competition day.
Each team shall present a program for 10 to 15 minutes. Disco shall be arranged after dinner at the hotel.
9 July 2022 - Gala concert.
Announcement of the winners of the festival competition. Banquet for managers and disco for participants. The grand closing ceremony of the festival competition after dinner.
10 July 2022 - Rest day.
11 July 2022 - Departure of delegations after breakfast.
- 140 Euro per person - 4 nights in 4* AF Hotel (full board on buffet)
- Each 26th participant in a group is free of charge (25+1)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in 2-3-4 bed rooms, 4 nights with three meals a day (open buffet)
- Aqua Park and pool using
- Participation in the festival competition
- Prizes for teams and certificates to each participant.
Participation fee does not include:
- Extra day - 25 Euro
- Excursions (extra charge).