Location: IZMIR, Turkey
Application Deadline: 16 October, 2022
With pleasure we INVITE you (children groups) to participate o INTERNATIONAL FOÇA CHILDREN DANCE FESTIVAL ”20 -24 April 2023
Conditions for participation:
- Please, send by email minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Foça on 20 or 21 April - 09:00 and depart on 24 April - 10:00, after breakfast.
- Festival Committee prefers dance groups with live music but recorded music is also acceptable.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- The number of participants must be 40 people with driver. There can only be 2 teachers and 3 adult in the group and 2 driver.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee. If the group comes by bus, we will bring 150 lt diesel. If the group comes by plane, we will pick up at İzmir Gaziemir Airport, We will provide airport transfer.
- Each group should bring a flag of their country with them. For gift exchange, each country must bring 4 gifts.
- Each country will teach two children's games in their own country to teach the other country participants.
The groups will stay at hotel. 2 and 3-4 beds in a room
- 90 Euro per person for 4 nights (5 days) with 3 meals in LEON OTEL (http://www.focaleonotel.com/)
- Extra day 25 Euro per person per day
- 125 Euro per person for 4 nights (5 days) with 3 meals in POKAI HOTEL - FOÇA (https://mwphokaia.com/)
- Extra day - 30 Euro per person per day
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in a Hotel for 4 nights with 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Organizational expenses.
- Gift provided for each person is an attendance certificate.
- PAYMENT: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1 000 € (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement..