Location: MARMARIS, Turkey
Application Deadline: 1 July, 2022
With pleasure we INVITE you ( (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN FOLK FEST IN MARMARIS ” 19-24 April 2023
Marmaris - the crossroad of the aegean and mediterranean seaspart of the mediterranean sea between neighbours turkey and greece is the aegean sea. this is how the two neighbours refer to the part the mediterranean between them. the aegean sea is connected to the black sea by çanakkale and İstanbul straits. A frequently asked question; “Where is the beginning and end of the mediterranean and aegean seas?”
The answer is: Marmaris
- Folk Dance Groups
- Modern Dance Groups
- Pop Dance Groups
- Choral Groups
- Music Bands
- Each country can participate with one group for per category.(folk dance,pop dance,modern dance,choir,majorettes,orchestra)
- The commitee won’t pay any fee to groups for attending the organization.
- The group should be in Muğla -Marmaris on 19 April 2022 and the departure date is 24 April 2022 after breakfast.
- The number of group not limited for person,including the manager, leader musicians ,drivers and dancers.
- The age of dancers have to be between 7-16 age.
- Performances should be either 5-10-15 min.
- The groups may perform with live music or a Cd.
- The groups should come with their national flags.
- 140 Euro per person (Full Board)
- Extra day - 30 Euro/person/day
- Every 25 participant, 1 person is free
Participation fee includes:
- Accomodation in 4* hotel - 5 nights
- Participation in the event
- 3 times (buffet) meal
- All drinks
- Medical Insurance
Participation fee does not include:
- Transportation (Airport to Marmaris and Return)
- If a group arrives by plane to Dalaman Airport, transfer (Airport-Hotel, Hotel-Airport, transfer during the festival) will be 700 Euro, organized by the committee.
The group list which contains dancers, musicians, leaders, driver’s age and sex should be send to us before 1 March 2023.
50% of total fee must be transferred after official invitation!