Location: Antalya, Turkey
Director: Kavasoglu & WOFA
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2021
We invite groups of folk dance, modern dance, ballet, chorus, music, circus, band and harmonica, traditional street games, dance theatre and rhythmic gymnastics consisting of persons over 13 years old on INTERNATIONAL ANTALYA MUSIC & DANCE FESTIVAL”from 23 - 28 June 2021
More than one group from each country can participate in the festival with as many participants as they wish. We invite your group or a group or groups you suggest from your country to our festival which is to be held in Antalya which is visited every year by millions of tourists.
Different cultures from different places of the world will meet in Antalya once again. They will send out messages of friendship, peace and love to the whole world from this city, the pearl of the Mediterranean. We’d like to let you know that we’d be honored to see you among us
1.A ll applications should be sent by e-mail by June 10th, 2021.
2.W e also kindly ask you to send us a short CV, presentation materials and photos of the group, together with the application form.
3.M ore than one group from each country may participate in the festival.
4.Other groups who applied from the same country can participate in our festival by paying the participation fee.
5.A nyone who wishes to accompany their group can participate our festival.
6.A ll application forms will be evaluated by the Organization Committee. Official invitations will be sent to all groups which are eligible as participants by June 11th, 2021.
- Participation fee is 150 Euro per person for 5 FB (with 3 meals per day - open buffet) (30 Euro per overnight)
For every 20 people in other groups, participation of one leader is free of charge.
Final payment will be made in Euro in cash to the responsible person of the Organization Committee on June 23th, 2021.
Participation fee includes:
- All participants will stay in hotels. All hotel reservations will be made by the Organization Committee.
- The accommodation will be at 2-star hotels; breakfast, lunch and dinner are open-buffet. (Lunch may sometimes be provided as lunch boxes).
- Each room provides a shower, WC and air conditioner is double or triple.
- Participants will join a city tour and a yacht tour.
The traveling expenses to and from Antalya are to be under the responsibility of the participating groups themselves.
1. For the groups which arrive in Antalya by plane, the transfer to and from airport and local transportations throughout the festival program will be
provided by Organization Committee.
2. The groups which travel to Antalya by their own buses might use them for all local transportation throughout the festival program.
The gasoline for this local transportation throughout the festival program is given to these groups.
General terms and conditions:
1. Participating performers must be over 13 years old.
2. G roups will arrive in Antalya on June 23th, 2021 in the afternoon and depart from Antalya on June 28th, 2021after breakfast.
3. All participants must get the Travel Health Insurance before they travel to our country.
4. The Organization Committee will not be responsible for any damages which might occur to the participants or their belongings. In case of an accident or any need for an urgent medical treatment, the Organization Committee will be helpful, but all medical and other expenses of the participant will be paid by the participant or the participant’s insurance.
5. The participants have full responsibility of all visa procedures before they travel to our country.
6. Each group must get ready to perform a max. 3, max. 5 and max. 7 minutes – show when required. (total 3 shows)
7.T he participating groups will perform only in activities arranged by the Organization Committee. The groups must participate in all activities of the program. The Organization Committee can change the dates, times, places and the number of all activities of the festival. All the participating groups have to be in agreement with this rule.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!