Location: Tsaghkadzor, Armenia
Director: Robert & WOFA
Application Deadline: 15 April, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
The festival is being held in Tsaghkadzor, which is considered a developed Armenia's tourist citiy. The city fascinates with its mild and healthy climate. A ropeway was built on Tsaghkadzor's picturesque mountains in 1972, which led to develop mountain skiing sports. Here is also the home-museum of famous Armenian scientists Orbely's brothers.
The main purpose of festival is the cultural development, acquaintance, friendly relations between different nationalities and cultural exchange.
Terms and conditions of festival:
- Groups, ensembles, individuals, solo, trio and quartet can participate in the festival.
- The festival consist of 2 parts: competitive and non-competitive.
- The Participants can take part in both if they want.
1. Choreography - folk, modern, latin, classic,
2. Song - folk, estrad, classic,
4. Musical instruments.
- A group: 8-12 years old
- B group: 13-15 years old
- C group: 16 years and older
The professional jury for assessing the participants will be invited from different countries.
1. The technique of performance,
2. The art of performance and (theatrical) scenic mastery,
3. The costumes, used during the performance,
4. The singularity and originality of composition.
- The festival starts with parad of participants with national costumes and a flag.
- During the parad every group should present 1 national dance with duration 2-3 minutes.
- The parad continues to the square of Tsaghkadzor, where the concert will be held.
- On the first day the groups should present 1 dance, which should have duration 5 minutes.
- On the second (competitive) day the groups should present 2 dances, each of them with duration 5 minutes, every dance with its costume.
- On the third day the awarding of prizes and Gala concert will be held, the participants should present 1 composition.
- They should compete for Grand Prix.
- The festival have 2 Grand Prix, one for age 8-15 year old and other for 16 years and older.
- An exchange of national dances - the participants should teaching others 1 national dance.
- The leaders and participants will have master class by the members of jury.
- They will get international certificate.
The participants will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
The best groups will be awarded in different nominations:
1. The best dancing technique
2. The best dancing ensemble
3. The best scenic mastery
4. The best performance
5. The best music
6. The best costume
7. The sympathy of spectators
- 150 euro per person
- 24 + 1 free
Participation fee includes:
- 3*** hotel (6 nights / 7 days)
- breakfast, dinner and lunch
- 2 excursions: 1. Lake Sevan; 2. Ropeway
Transfer from international airport ZVARTNOC to city Tsaghkadzor and back - 400 euro.
Note: A group which will not send prepayment will not be accommodated in hotel.
1. Yerevan and а Cognac factory - 25 euro
2. Dilijan (Hagharcin) - 10 euro
3. Additional excursion to Lake Sevan - 5 euro
4. Aqua park - 25 euro
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
NEWS ABOUT THE FESTIVAL Published on 22 July 2019
THE INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL “HAPPY PLANET” IN ARMENIA GATHERED MORE THAN 1000 PERFORMERS FROM 10 COUNTRIES
The International festival “Happy planet” gathered more than 1000 participants from 10 countries in Tsaghkadzor, Armenia between 14 - 20 July 2019. The Folklore forum had a competitive nature and at its final, there were only 3 winners. The choir “SILVICOLA” from Latvia won first place in the category "Vocal Performances". Ensemble “NOSTALGIA” from Armenia is the winner in category “Dances – participants up to 16 years”, and the performers from “TEIKSMINA” from Latvia got the award in the dance category for participants over 16 years. The festival was held with remarkable success, great mood, songs and interesting choreographies.
The music festival attracted great media interest and was even reported in the Spanish newspaper editions.
NEWS ABOUT THE FESTIVAL Published on 01 August 2018
1500 PARTICIPANTS FROM 8 COUNTRIES AT THE FESTIVAL "HAPPY PLANET" IN ARMENIA
1500 performers from Russia, Bulgaria, Iran, Israel, Georgia, Moldova, Estonia and Armenia took part in this year's edition of International Festival "Happy Planet".
From 14 to 20 July in в Tsaghkadzor (Armenia), dancers, singers, musicians and artists performed successfully in three age groups, as the best among the contenders for the Grand Prix, they were selected by a jury in two categories.The main purpose of the festival - cultural enrichment, as well as the development of friendly relations and acquaintances between people from different nationalities, is fulfilled,report the main organizers. The participants had the opportunity to participate in a parade, marching in their national costumes, and each group showed the steps of their national dance to the other groups in a very friendly atmosphere. Artistic directors and members of the groups participated in master classes with members of the professional jury.Besides the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners, the best groups received awards: "Best Dance Technique", "Best Dance Group", "Best Behavior on Stage", "Best Performance", "Best Music", "Most interesting costume" and "Award of the Auddience".