Location: Koper-Umag, Croatia
Director: Danijela & WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 November, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate in this Folklore Festival which will be held in KOPER.
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program.
- Performances with live and music recorded on USB are both allowed.
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited.
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival for the same price.
- 175 Euro per person
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in Kanegra beach resort in Umag, in bungalows for 3-6 persons, including 5 nights with half-board (buffet breakfast and dinner). All Bungalows are equipped with fully furnished kitchen, terrace, bathrooms with a bath, showers and towels. You may learn more about the resort here.
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group. Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group.
Participation fee does not include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 3€ per person per day)
- Health insurance
- Supplement for staying in a double room 6€ per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 25€ per person per day
- Additional day (39€)
The groups should arrive to the hotel in Istria between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program of the folklore festival.
The day of the folklore festival. Performances are planned to be held in Koper on an open-air stage or theatre.
The day of the folklore festival. Performances are planned to be held in Portoroz on an open-air stage or theatre.
This day is free for sightseeing. We suggest you to visit one of historical towns in Istra or spend your day on the beach. Your evening can be fulfilled by party for all participants.
This is free day that you may spend on the beach or visiting one of numerous historical sites of Istria. One of the options is excursion to Venice.
You should check out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to the program and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As confirmation of its participation in this Folklore Festival, a group pays 1000€ in advance and the rest 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the previous agreement with the organizers. This deposit of 1000 Euro is non-reimbursable if you later decide not to come, for any reason. In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!