I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk ensembles, Choral groups, Ballroom dance teams, art schools, Music theatre, modern dance teams, orchestras and majorette teams), (children and youth groups) to participate on XIII INTERNATIONAL ANTALYA CHILDREN FESTIVAL from 22 -27 April
Antalya is the fifth-most populous city in Turkey and the capital of its eponymous province. Located on Anatolia's southwest coast bordered by the Taurus Mountains, Antalya is the largest Turkish city on the Mediterranean coast with over one million people in its metropolitan area.
The city that is now Antalya was first settled around 200 BC by the Attalid dynasty of Pergamon, which was soon subdued by the Romans. Roman rule saw Antalya thrive, including the construction of several new monuments, such as Hadrian's Gate, and the proliferation of neighboring cities. The city has changed hands several times, including to the Seljuk Sultanate in 1207 and an expanding Ottoman Empire in 1391. Ottoman rule brought relative peace and stability for the next five hundred years. The city was transferred to Italian suzerainty in the aftermath of World War I, but was recaptured by a newly independent Turkey in the War of Independence.
Antalya is Turkey's biggest international sea resort, located on the Turkish Riviera. Large-scale development and governmental funding has promoted tourism. A record 12.5 million tourists passed through the city in 2014.
Participants have to come Antalya on 22 April (hotel check in time is 14.00) and leaving time is 27 April , starting from 11.00 a.m (after breakfast).Early check-in price is 7 Euro per person,includes food and bavarege service,not room. Late check-out price is 7 Euro per person,includes food and bavarege service,not room
- There is not any limit for participiant number
- Participants will show their performance in place which is in accordance with the festival
- Festival commitee will take care of weather conditions.
- Participants can use USB or live music .
- Participant groups need to send 5 different pictures , 1 video (which includes their performances) about their groups ,
-.Participants will show their performance in place which is in accordance with the festival committee’s decision.
- While festival,participants will prepare their performance of 10 minutes longer.
- Performance will showed in open area.Performances will showed in areas which are 6 * 09 meter.
- Festival committee will give a guide to all groups while festival.Festival language is English.
- There will be historical and touristy trips for participiants in free times.
- The rules of the local and national government on Covid 19 will be applied for the shows.
- The groups who comes on Antalya airport can be arrange transfer to the hotel and will be paid by the group, transfer from hotel and festival venue will be cover by festival commitie..
- Each group should bring flags of their countries with them,
10.00 - 12.00 Welcome (Check in hotel)
12.00 – 16.00 Free time in hotel (Swimming pool - sea)
12.30 – 14.00 Lunch
17.00 – 18.00 Meeting (with director and coreographer)
18.30 – 20.00 Dinner
08.00 – 10.00 Breakfast
12.30 – 14.00 Lunch
14.30 – 19.00 Hotel activities (Swimming pool - sea)
19.00 – 20.00 Dinner
20.30 – 22.30 PARADE – Performans (maxımum 8 minutes for each group )
08.00 - 10.00 Breakfast
10.00 – 12.30 Hotel activities (Swimming pool - sea)
12.30 – 13.30 Lunch
13.30 – 16.00 Trip (Yacht Tour)
17.00 – 19.00 Free Time
19.00 – 20.00 Dinner
20.30 – 22.00 Performans (maxımum 8 minutes for each group )
08.00 – 10.00 Breakfast
10.00 – 12.00 Free Time in hotel (Swimming pool – sea)
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch
11.00 – 16.00 Activity (Aquapark)
19.30 – 20.30 Dinner
20.30 – 22.30 Party in hotel
07.30– 10.00 Breakfast
11.00 Departure Time
Excursions: BOAT Trip - 15 euro ,Aquapark - 25 euro/person,Land of Lagends
- 150 euro for 5 ALL INCLUSIVE days in 5 * hotel like RAMADA RESORT SIDE HOTEL and others like them http://www.ramadaresortside.com/ (in 3 and 4 badrooms..(Double room price is 36 Euro per day per person . Single room price is 45 Euro per day.).
Triple rooms has 1 french bed and 1 single bed.Quadriple rooms has 1 french bed ,1 single bed and 1 extra bed.Extra bed smaller than other beds.
Video from the festival you can see on this link:
Festival organizers provide:
- for 25 dancers - 26 is free,
- souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome cocktail with leaders of the groups
- Certificate for attendance,
- drinks during the performance,
- free bus parking in hotel
- local transfer for the groups
- reception in city hall with the major of Manavgat (presents from the major),
- advertising of the festival ( social media promotion,posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program of the festival and each group will have guide during festival.
After the festival finish organizers will send you link of the page where you can find photos and videos so you can download..
You can prolonge your stay in Antalya and it is 34 euro all inclusive per day per person..
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Antalya airport. Airport transfer fee is 18 Euro for 1 person (2 way ; from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport)
All detailed information will be supply after your confirmation for participations.
In 2018 on this Festival participated over 560 (children and youth ) participants from 11 countries of Europe.
In 2019 on this Festival participated over 600 (children and youth ) participants from 10 countries of Europe.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED ON 400 or 10 GROUPS..
NEWS ABOUT FESTIVAL Published on 25April 2019
THE FESTIVAL DEDICATED TO CHILDREN'S DAY TOOK PLACE IN TURKEY
The Antalya International Children's Festival was held in the period from 19 to 24 April 2019. More than 400 participants from 11 ensembles representing Ukraine, Romania, Russia, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan and Georgia took part in the folklore forum.
The opening of the festival was held on April 20, after the leaders of the group were welcomed properly.
The festival evenings on 21 and 22 April took place in the center of the town, and on 23 April was held the main festival day on the open stage in the Center of Culture.
The closing ceremony of the event was held on 24 April, when Mr. Zoran Strezovski awarded all groups with certificates for their successful participation. Mayor of Side Manavgat municipality organized reception in city hall for the leaders of the groups, where they received presents. The festival was dedicated to Children's Day in Turkey.
We can declare your desire to participate in the next festivals in Side, Antalya, which will be held in the period 25-29 September and 14-20 October.
More photos from the festival on the link:
Reviews from the groups:
This festival has review of 8 groups and average estimation is EXELLNT- 9,0/10