Location: PRAGUE, Czech Republic
Application Deadline: 1 May, 2021
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate;
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare 10 minutes program;
- Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed;
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited;
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group;
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group.
- 95 Euro per person
- accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels like HOTEL KRYSTAL or an other hotel of the same category, in triple and quadruple rooms, 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
Participation fee does not include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking;
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions;
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day);
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 EUR per person per day;
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 EUR per person per day;
- Additional day (30 Eur);
- Optional boat tour on the VLTAVA river (10 Eur);
- Optional traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (29 Eur).
October 23rd – the groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program;
October 24th – day of the festival (performances on an open-air stage in the centre of Prague);
October 25th – free day for sightseeing:
– boat tour on the Vltava river (optional)
– traditional Czech dinner with Folklore show (optional)
October 26th – the check-out is after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS NOT LIMITED!!