Location: KUSDADASI, Turkey
Director: E.M.T. &WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 October, 2023
I N V I T A T I O N
Kuşadası is a resort town on Turkey's Aegean coast, and the center of the seaside district of the same name within Aydın Province. Kuşadası is 95 km (59 mi) south of İzmir, and 71 km (44 mi) from Aydın. The municipality's primary industry is tourism.
Conditions for participation:
- The number of participants is not limited.
- Participants age is not limited.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Kuşadası on 20.04. 2023 - 12:00 and depart on 24.04.2023 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- Gifts provided for each person is an attendance certificate.
- Each group should bring flag of their country.
- Organizers prefer dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- After the application, you need to send minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances.
- 130 Еuro per person - 4 nights
- On every 25 participants, one member is free of charge. (24 + 1)
The Groups will stay at hotels (https://www.florasuitotel.com/) and similar,
For double rooms there is a supplement of 5 € per person per day, for single room 15 € per person per day.
Participation fee includes:
- 4 nights/5 days with 2 meals per day
- accommodation in a Hotel - half board (Open buffet breakfast, Lunch or dinner. Free non alcohol drink)
- gifts for each person of the group
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement