Location: Kropyvnytskii, Ukraine
Director: Alexandra & WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 May, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups,solo,,dance groups, majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on ХІІ International Children and Youth Festival of Dancing and Singing „Let’s unite children with Art”
Objectives of the festival:
- Implementingyouthpolicy supportofgiftedartisticchildrenandyouth;
- Organizing children’s, youth’s and cultural leisure time;
- Establishing friendly and artistic ties with international children’s groups;
- Meeting the best artistic groups, exchanging experience with countries -participants of the festival;
- Advancing professional skills and qualification of leaders, pedagogues, art groups and performers;
- Facilitating cultural growth of the citizens;
- Furtherdevelopmentofchoreographicskills, traditionalfolkculture.
1. Festival participation isallowed to professional and amateur choreographic and singing groups, which send an application and receive official invitation. Official invitation guarantees your participation in the festival. Age of participants: choreography – from 5 to 25 y.o.; singing - from 6 to 25 y.o.
2. The Opening of the festival 01/05/2020 – on the stage in the main square of the city – openair.
3. Competition. Singing contest – held on 02/05/2020; Choreography – held on 2/05/2020
4. Participation in the general parade of the groups on 3/05/2020 (singing and choreographic groups and bands in costumes) – compulsory participation.
5. Participation in Flesh mob - setting Record of Ukraine on3/05/2020, every group must learn a set of moves from the video, sent before April 15 – participation of all age groups is compulsory, parents are also welcome to take part.
6. Jam of dance groups on 3/05/2020. Venue – Heroi Maidanu Square. Entrances (random) of groups, pairs, solo performers to different dancing music. There are videos of previous years on-line.
7. Gala-concert and reward in gon3/05/2020at 16.00 in Kropyvnytskii Oblast Philharmonic.
8. Экскурсия в Софиевский парк (г. Умань) или Экскурсия в Киев – по желанию. Excursion to Uman or Kiev (transportation coast by group)
To ensure full. judging objectiveness, all groups and participants register at the corresponding number and take part in the competition by the number being announced, without mentioning the name of the group, art director or city.
Choreography (solo, ensemble, group)
It is compulsory to present 2 performances from one age group in the selected nomination.
Nomination: Folk-stage dance (folk-styled dance)
Nomination: Variety choreography
Nomination: Ball-room dance (only groups and ensembles)Бальный танец
Nomination: Modern choreography (modern, contemporary, hip-hop, break-dance, jazz, etc.)
Nomination: Free dance category (use of calysthenics elements, mixofdancestylesareallowedetc.)
Agegroups: І category – 5-6 years, ІІ category – 7-9 years, ІІІ category – 10 – 13 years, ІVcategory – 14 – 17 years, adults 18+ , mixed age group.
Singing (solo, duets, ensembles, groups)
Participants present 2 songs in the selected nomination
Nomination: Folk song
Nomination: Pop song
Age groups:І – up to 9 y.o.; ІІ – 10-14 y.o., ІІІ – 15-18 y.o., Adults 19+
No phonograms are allowed «+»!
(Registration of singing participants with Birth Certificate, those above 16 + passport)
Main criteria of the competition item:
Preparation level o . participants, stage culture complexity of the repertoire, performing skills, how the selected topicality corresponds with the age of participants, artistic skills, disclosure of creative idea, scenic image and costumes.
The jury of choreography competition do not know, what group is performing on stage, they evaluate the staging, and grade every item.
Every group applies to no more than 3 nominations and age groups.
Program of Gala-concert is set by the producers. The program is final and is beyond negotiation.
6.Phonograms: storage devices (Files with phonograms, phonograms signed by the name of the item and the name of the group. E.g.: Funny Clowns – Stars, In the yard – Stars).
*Time limit for every item for all nominations – 4 minutes. Technical committee has the right to switch off the phonogram after 4 min at 4.01!
At Gala-concert groups are expected to show shortened version of 1 item up to 1.30 min (it is possible to present shortened performances).
7.1. Jury decides on Gran-Prix of the festival (singing, choreography) in every nomination - 1, 2, 3 places and diploma-awardees, who get diplomas and cups.
7.2. Bythejury’srecommendationthebestgroupsandindividualperformerswillbeawardedspecial (discount) invitationsto International Festivals.
7.3. BytheresultsofthefestivalinChoreographynominationthereisaspecialawardfordirector-choreographers: “Symbol of Professionalism”.
7.4. Theresultsofthecompetition-festivalandthejurydecisionsarebeyonddispute. Jury protocols can be checked after the competition is completed.
8. Application forms for participation must be sent:
· Preliminary application before 01.03.2020
· Final Application before 01.04.2020
Applicationshouldbefollowed (inaccordancewiththeattachment) withshortbiographicalnoteofthegrouphistory.
Applications are accepted by April 1, 201
9. Participating groups from other cities are recommended to have their own means of transport for their convenience.
10. Last-year festival winners (Grand Prix) can take part in the festival, but in a different nomination or age group. In case they apply to the same nomination, in which Grand prix was awarded, the application is registered, but the contestant will not get higher than the First Place.
11.All expenses and organizatio a lmeasures on preparation. and. conducting International Children and Youth Festival of Dancing and Singing “Joining Children with Art” are held in accordance with Provisions on “Conducting 12th International Childrenand Youth Festival of Dancing and Singing “JoiningChildrenwithArt, financial statement of 11th International Children and Youth Festival of Dancing and Singing “Joining Children with Art», work outline on conducting11th International Children and Youth Festival of Dancing and Singing “Joining Children with Art “
12. Groups – prize winners are awarded with diplomas and cups.
13.Financial terms for participants:
No participation fees!
Hotels + meals 1-2-3/05/2020
1/05 started from lunch and dinner
2-3/05 full meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
We can discuss to make a cultural change between our groups
If you want it can be like that:
Your group come and live I families of our group, the lieders and director of your group will live in the hotel. So, you will not pay for your accommodation and boarding
We can go by your bus to Kiev or Odessa or Uman and make an excursion free.From our city 330 km to Odessa and Kiev too.