Location: AVANOS - CAPPADOCIA, Turkey
Application Deadline: 1 May, 2021
Conditions for participation:
- After submission of an application, you need to send minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances.
- The number of participants is not limited.
- The age of participants is not limited.
- The groups are requested to arrive in Cappadocia on 5 AUGUST 2021 - 12:00 and depart on 9 AUGUST 2021 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- Organizational committee prefers dance groups with live music, but recorded music is also acceptable.
- Gifts provided for each person is an attendance certificate.
- Each group should bring flag of their country with them.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- Organizational committee requests a book showing your country's Folk Dance clothes and a local big doll model of your country symbol.
- 139 Euro per person including 4 nights / 5 days
- 169 Euro per person including 5 nights / 6 days
- On every 25 participants one member is free of charge (24+1 free of charge)
- Supplement for accommodation in double room is 3 Euro per person per day,
- Supplement for accommodation in single room is 15 Euro per person per day.
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in 5***** Hotel https://www.suhankapadokya.com
- 2 meals per day
- organizational expenses,
PAYMENT: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement. Last application and deposit 15.04.2021
INTERNATIONAL CAPPADOCIA WORLD DANCE FESTIVAL - A CROSSING POINT BETWEEN HISTORY, EXOTICISM AND BEAUTY
Visit the stone town of Cappadocia, located in the heart of Asia Minor and present the folklore of your people in the atmosphere of history, exoticism and beauty. From 28th of July to 1st of August 2019, more than 500 performers from Georgia, Mexico, Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Turkey immersed themselves in the magic of the historic area and gave it another international look.
First edition of the International Cappadocia World Dance Festival has already inspired and encouraged all artists to preserve and promote traditional heritage, enabling them to present their culture in the most colorful way.
The regulation for the forthcoming second edition of the forum, which will be held from 5-09 August 2021, is already available.