Location: PRAGUE, Czech Republic
Director: Dragan& WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 November, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
We invite you to come on XXXII International Folklore Festival in Prague from 01.07. - 04.07.2022
Participants are ensembles from Russia, Indonesia, India, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Romania, Slovenia, Montenegro, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Latvia…
Program of the festival:
01.07. – Arival of Ensembles at Hotel, room accommodation, and facultative tour of Prague with attendance of professional local guides: walk through main avenue Vaclav…, National museum, then Staromestke namesti (main town square) and view on famous astronomical watch-Orloj. Departure to a famous Prague ghetto-Jew square and visit to Staronov Synagogue. Then departure to Vltava and tour of Carl’s bridge, the Old tower and monument to Carl the IV, National divaldo (theater) and then return to hotel. Diner. Facultative departure to some of the discotheques for social activities and entertainment. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
02.07. – Breakfast. Festival day. Sound check. Perform of cultural-art societies. Receiving of certificates. Dinner. Facultative: Mutually– friendly night. Overnight stay.
03.07. – After breakfast facultative whole day tour to Carl’s Vari, the most famous health resort in Czech and one of the most famous in Europe which was visited by many European rulers, brilliant painters, poets, and other famous people or hall day excursion to beautiful city of Dresden !!! Return to Prague. Going back to hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay.
04.07. – Breakfast. Facultative ship tour on the river Vltava. Return to hotel. Leaving the hotel and unfortunately moving of all ensembles back to their arrival point of departure with another meeting next year!!!
- 85 Euro per person (price is for children up to 18 year old) for Accommodation at Hotels like Hotel Fortuna West***
- 99 Euro per person for Accommodation at Hotels like: Top hotel**** , Olympik Hotel****, Olympik Congress Hotel****, Olympk Tri Star Hotel***
- paying goes in several month payments till departure time
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accommodation in hotels like «Top»**** www.tophotel.cz, Olympik Congress****, Hotel Olympik Tri Star***, Hotel Globus***, Hotel Fortuna West*** ... in Prague based on 3 half board in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 room is from 5 e per person per night)
- Оrganization expenses
- Free place on every 25 th member
- Inviting letter
Participation fee does not include:
- Additional day in some of Hotels is from 25 Euro per person in 1/3 or 1/4 room (price depends on the chosen Hotel)
- Facultative tours (tour of Prague from 4 Euro per person, Dresden 25 Euro, Carlstein 15 Euro, Carl's vari 25 Euro, Discoteques 8 Euro, Ship tour 8 Euro – 10 Euro... prices depends on the number of persons
- Transport, parking, insurance ...
- All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival.
- Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
Note: All ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestar or music USB. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance in duration of 5 - 15 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!