Location: LJUBLJANA, Slovenia
Director: D.P.& WOFA
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2022
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk ensembles, Choral groups, Ballroom dance teams, art schools, Music theatre, modern dance teams, orchestras and majorette teams), (children and youth groups) to participate on XI NTERNATIONAL DANCE COMPETITION "LJUBLJANA DANCE OPEN 2023" from 07 - 09 april 2023
1ST DAY -7 April
Arrival of the groups at a hotel, accommodation in the rooms, and then an optional tour of the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana, one of the smallest capitals in Europe located in the Ljubljanica valley on the Ljubljanica River, on a very important crossroads. A tour of the downtown area: the Tivoli Park, the National Gallery, the Orthodox Church, the Opera House, Parliament, Congress Square, University, Wolfova Street, Prešeren Square, the Triple Bridge, the Butcher's Bridge, the Dragon Bridge, the Central Market, St. Nicholas Cathedral, Town Hall. Leisure time. Return to the hotel. Overnight accommodations.
2ND DAY- 08 April
Breakfast. Possibilities of an optional tour to the nearest city and Trieste in Italy. Upon arrival, a tour of the city: the waterfront, the Canale Grande, the Sant'Antonio Nuovo, the Saint Spyridon Church, the Roman Amphitheater, Unity of Italy Square. Leisure time. Return to Ljubljana. Preparations for the show. START LJUBLJANA FEST INFO DANCE 2020. Optional: An evening with friends! Return to the hotel. Overnight accommodations.
3RD DAY- 09 April
Breakfast. Check out after breakfast. A day of leisure in Ljubljana or an optional tour along the beautiful Alpine hinterland of Ljubljana. The tour will be to Bohinj, an Alpine lake at the foot of the Triglav, the highest peak in Slovenia, and the former Yugoslavia, at 2864 meters above sea level. The lake is located within a national park of the same name. Fresh air, beautiful trails in a surreal landscape will complete the trip to Bohinj.. The path further leads to Bled, the most famous Slovenian lake. A panoramic drive from Tito's villa to the village of Bled will be followed by a short tour and leisure time for walking around, lunch and krempitas from Bled. On the way back to Ljubljana we will visit Kranj, a very important historical town on the confluence of the Kokra into the Sava. Unfortunately, from here all Ensembles will part ways until next year!!!
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
Dance floor: 10 x 10 m, ballet floor
Music: one choreography-one song-one CD (audio format, with wrappers )!!!
- 95 Euro per person for accommodation in hotels like Bit Centar Hotel Ljubljana**
- 120 Euro per person for accommodation in hotels like Hotel Creina***
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- accommodations in 2/3* hotels for 2 nights with breakfast in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms;
- invitation letter;
- first fee for dancers for participation at Ljubljana Fest Info Dance 2020.;
- awards for dancers: MEDALS and DIPLOMAS (for all dancers), CUPS for groups and formations (1st - 3rd place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for participation in some of the festivals in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Rome, Paralia, Belgrade…).
Participation fee does not include:
- Tourist tax payable at the hotel reception desk in the amount of 2/3 € per night.
- There is a possibility of dinner in choosen hotel (10/12€) or in restaurants (10/15€)
- Optional tours (tour of Ljubljana 5 €, Bohinj and Bled 15 €, tour to Trieste 15 €. Note: Package with all 3 excursions is 30 €.
- Additional payment for 1/2 rooms is from 5€ per person per night.
- Travel expenses, parking at the hotels, vignettes, tolls, insurance…
- Every next fee for participation at Ljubljana Fest Info Dance 2020 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!
- All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival.
- Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
Notice: after choreography application deadline we will send you all your applications to check! You will have 48h to answer us if everything is ok, so that we can make changes on time! After this deadline we can not accept any changes or cancelations, and all fees have to be payed 100% on festival check in!