Location: Lake COMO, MONZA,MILANO, Italy
Director: Danijela & WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 November, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
Lake, mountains, good Italian food… guarantee for an enjoyable adventure.
Conditions for participation:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate;
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare 10 minutes program;
- Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed;
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited;
- Family members and friends may join this folklore festival for the same price.
- 159 Euro per person
- The accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels in area near Lake Como-Monza-Milano, in triple and quadruple rooms, and it includes 4 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group.
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group.
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day)
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 Eurо per person per day
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 Eurо per person per day
- Additional day (39 Eurо)
The groups should arrive to the hotel in Lombardy between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program of the folklore festival.
The day of the folklore festival. Performances are planned to be held on the banks of Lake Como on an open air stage or theatre.
This day is free for sightseeing. For the morning we suggest walking and boat tour on the outstanding Lake Como. Your evening can be fulfilled by dinner and party for all participants.
We suggest you to spend the second free day visiting Milan, Monza or Lugano.
You should check out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).
The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers.
Reviews from the groups: