Location: BELGRADE, Serbia
Director: Z.S & WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 November, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure We INVITE you (folk ensembles, modern dance groups, Choral groups, orchestras, brass bands, majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on XI International Music & Folk - Dance festival “BEOGRAD FEST" 25 - 28 April , Beograd, Serbia 2022
Participants are ensembles from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Ukraine, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Sweden, Moldavia, Armenia, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary…
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance and music.Beograd is the capital of the southeast European country of Serbia. Its most significant landmark is the Beogradska Tvrđava, an imposing fortress at the confluence of the Danube and the Sava rivers. The fort is a testament to the city’s strategic importance to the Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman, Serbian and Austrian empires, and it's now the site of several museums as well as Kalemegdan, a vast park.
The city is very remarkebl to the night life..
- Non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances, choral groups, majorette teams, orchestras, brass bands..
- Every Folklore, Choral group, modern dance, majorette Teams, orchestras has the right to participate. Children's ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 16 or younger), Youth ensembles (2/3 of the participants must be 25 or younger), Adult ensembles (1/3 of the participants must be older than 25).
- On the festival may participate folklore dance groups, modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well as groups and performers from other art styles.
- The number of participants are limited (only 3 groups from each country).
- Each group should consist of most 70 members including dancers, managers, musicians nad family members.
- Ensemble should have prepared at least 2 dances, 10-15 minutes each with USB or orchestra. The performances will be in the evening hours so you can plan the day ahead and use it for visiting the historical part of the city.
- To send us short CV and 5 photos of the group.
- To take a flag of the country.
- Ensembles should have there own transport for arrival and departure.
13.00.Arrival in Beograd, hotel accommodation
19.00 – 21.00 Dinner in hotel
21.00. Welcome reception with leaders of the groups
08.00 -10.00 Breakfast,
10.00 -14.00 Beograd sightseeing with local guide (kalimegdan, Skadarlija, Church St Sava, Museum of Nikola Tesla,Avala,
17.30.- 19.00 Dinnner in hotel
19.00 - 23.00 Ensembles parade
- Official opening of the festival
- welcome speech and firewall
- open air performance as a option on Avala
- Dancing together
08.00 -10.00 Breakfast,
10.00 – 18.00 Visiting Novi sad with tour guide (Optional) or free time on beautiful Skadarlia .
19.00 – 21.00 Dinner in hotel
21.00 Discotheque in Beograd
08.00 – 10.00 Breakfast,
11.00 Departure of participants
- 68 Euro for 3 HB per person ( 3 nights with 2 meals per day- open buffet) in Hostels ..
- 88 Euro for 3 HB per person ( 3 nights with 2 meals per day- open buffet) in 3* hotel like Hotel Srbija www.hotelsrbija.com with 2 meals per day in 3 bedrooms with own toilet and bathrooms..
Organizer provide for each group 2/2 rooms (for drivers and leaders of the group)..supplement for other 1/2 rooms is 5 euro per day..
Tourist tax (1.5 euro per person per day) you should pay additional after accommodation in hotel.
Festival organizers provide:
- For 22 dancers – one gratis (22 paying + 1 free of charge),
- Souvenir and gift for each group,
- Welcome cocktail for leaders
- Certificate for attendance,
- Drinks during the performance,
- Advertising of the festival (press release, social media promotion, posters and flayers).
Personal responsibility and health insurance are within the other obligations of the groups. First Aid and Medical Hospital will be available, medical services must be covered by the group.
On your request, You can continue your stay in Beograd for Price of 26 Euro per day per person HB – price is special for the participants in festivals that we can provide.
After Groups arrived in Hotel will be given detailed program of the festival.
After the festival finish organizers will send you link from festival where you can take photos and video from festivals.
The festival will organize the transport for the groups coming by plane by picking them up from Beograd airport, during the festival days and back to the same airport. The cost of the transportation will be covered by the group and will be additionally agreed according to their number.
In 2018 on this Festival participated over 520 (children’s, youth and adults) participants from 10 countries of Europe.
In 2019 on this Festival participated over 640 (children’s, youth and adults) participants from 9 countries of Europe.
THE NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!
NEWS ABOUT THE FESTIVAL Published on 05 April 2019
INTERNATIONAL SPRING FOLKLORE FESTIVAL GATHERED TOGETHER 8 INTERNATIONAL GROUPS IN BELGRADE
International spring folklore festival in Belgrade gave the opportunity to more than 450 dancers, musicians and singers of all ages to present their folklore traditions in an intriguing way. The event took place from 29 March to 31 March, and 8 foreign groups from Greece, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia took part in it. Local ensembles also participated.
The International Festival ended with great success as the participants met with different cultures and peoples, established new friendships and showed to the audience their rich musical and dance variety.