Location: BUDAPEST, Hungary
Application Deadline: 1 February, 2022
I N V I T A T I O N
We would like to invite You to the new festival with cooperation of Budapest 20th district local government.
Participants in the festival:
There is no limit in the number of participants in a group
There is no limit in the age of the participants.
Participating groups might be folklore dancers, singers, choirs, musicians - all are very welcome.
The festival's main event is the Saturday Gala Program.
The gala program will be held at the 20th district of Budapest.
The gala show will take place on the stage before the Town Hall. The folklore program is part of the multi-day Easter fair.
We hope, that the participants will let holidays, cultural experience and forming of the international friendships be combined.
Free additional programs:
- evening sightseeing by boat on the Danube
- Gulash Party
- walking sightseeing tour in Budapest (St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Castle Area)
- sightseeing with the group's own bus (Hero’s Square, Gellért Hill)
- shopping centers (https://westend.hu/, https://welovebudapest.com/en/venue/great-market-hall-2/)
Additional programs for extra costs:
- sightseeing tour in Budapest with a special bus and head-set guiding in many languages.
- spa programs with a wide range of options (http://www.szechenyibath.hu/, http://en.romaistrand.hu/, http://www.aquaworldresort.hu/hu/aquaworld)
This optional programs are not free of charge. Group discount possibility.
- 125 Euro per person in a 3* Hotel per 3 nights (3 - 4 bedded rooms) (1 - 2 bedded rooms are limited possibilities for extra fee depend on the hotels)
Over 25 applicants 1 participant is free (25+1 free)
Participation fee includes:
- full board: breakfest, lunch, dinner for the whole staying (sometimes lunch or dinner pocket depend on the program)
- diplomas and gifts from the hosts
- official invitation
- free additional programs
Participation fee does nоt include:
- costly optional programs
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMMITED ON 400 PARTICIPANTS!!