Location: BUDAPEST, Hungary
Director: D.D.& WOFA
Application Deadline: 2 October, 2022
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on X International Folk – dance & music festival “PEARL OF DANUBE” which will be held from 03– 06 November 2022
The Festival light motive is to present the cultural tradition of different countries and regions, and to provide an opportunity for the members of groups to get together, to establish friendships and culture presentation trough dance, music..
Let’s visit one of the towns on Danube, rich in culture, rich in thermal spas,rich in beautiful buildings, wonderful cuisines, and many other things...!
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate;
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare 15 minutes program;
- Performances with live and recorded music on USB are both allowed;
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited;
- Family members and friends may join this Folklore Festival for the same price;
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group; (25+1)
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group. (42+2)
- 115 Euro per person
- accommodation of the groups is provided in 3* hotels, in triple and quadruple rooms, 3 nights with half-board (breakfast and dinner)
Participation fee does not include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking;
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions;
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2 € per person per day);
- Health insurance;
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 Euro per person per day;
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 Euro per person per day;
- Additional day (38 Euro);
- Optional boat tour on the DANUBE river (9 Euro);
- Traditional Hungarian dinner with Folklore show (29 Euro).
NOVEMBER 3rd – The groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program.
NOVEMBER 4th – The day of the folklore festival in Budapest. Performances will be held on an open-air stage in the center of the town. For the evening we suggest boat tour on the Danube river which will be organized for participants.
NOVEMBER 5th – This day is free for sightseeing. Your evening can be fulfilled by a traditional Hungarian dinner with Folklore show which we organize for the participants of the festival.
NOVEMBER 6th – You should check out after the breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 €. The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement with the organizers. This deposit is non-reimbursable if you later decide not to come, for any reason. In case of unexpected circumstances or Force Majeure, the organizer reserves the right to change the date of the event or to postpone it for the next year.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED.