Location: BATUMI, Georgia
Director: E.M. & WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 October, 2023
I N V I T A T I O N
With pleasure we INVITE you (Folk ensembles, Choral groups, Ballroom dance teams, art schools, Music theatre, modern dance teams, orchestras and majorette teams), (children and youth groups) to participate on XI INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL “BATUMI FEST” from 01 – 06 July
Batumi is the second largest city of Georgia, located on the coast of the Black Sea in the country's southwest. Situated in a subtropical zonenear the foot of the Lesser Caucasus Mountains, Batumi is a popular tourist destination known for its varying weather–it is a bustling seaside resort during warm seasons, but can get entirely covered in snow during winter.
Conditions for participation:
- The groups are requested to arrive in batumi on 01 July - 12:00 and depart on 5 July 2023 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- Dancers (except accompanying people) must be between 08-60 years old.
- We will prefer for dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- Еach group should bring flags of their countries with them.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- After completing application, you need to send back by email minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs.
- The Groups will stay at 3 stars hotel
- Number of participants are not limited.
- Gifts provide for each person is an attendance certificate.
- All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- 140 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- Organizational expenses
- Accommodation in a Hotel for 4 nights with 3 meals per day
- On every 25 participants one member is free of charge (25+1 free of charge)
- NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED..