With a unique, youthful atmosphere, world-class classical music scene as well as a pulsating nightlife increasingly appreciated among European youth, and last but not least, an exceptional offer of natural thermal baths, Budapest is one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities. Due to the exceedingly scenic setting, and its architecture it is nicknamed "Paris of the East". The local pronunciation can be approximated by "boo-dah-pesht".
In 1987 Budapest was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List for the cultural and architectural significance of the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue.
1st day: Arriving at the hotel, meeting with the organizers, reviewing the next days programs, dinner, overnight
2nd day: Breakfast in the hotel, Optional program: tour guide around Budapest: a 4 hours sightseeing tour with a professional tour guide in the group’s own language: Visit of the Castle Hill - Mathias Church and Fisherman's Bastion - Citadelle - Basilic - Andrássy Street - Square of Heros. Performances, dinner
3rd day: Breakfast in the hotel, Optional program: A pleasant daytime sightseeing cruise on Danube river. The airconditioned boat is cruising from the Vigadó Square to the Margaret bridge, then to Lágymányos bridge, and back again to the Vigadó Square, guided by the two parts of the city "Buda" and "Pest" telling you the stories and curiosities. We offer you a welcome drink included in the ticket price.
Head-set guiding in 11 languages:
Hungarian, English (UK), German, Italian, Russian, Polish, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish
Performances in the afternoon, dinner, evening-life in Budapest
4th day: Breakfast in the hotel, departure
- 95 Euro per person: accommodation in 2* Hotel
- 108 Euro per person: accommodation in 3* Hotel
- 118 Euro per person: accommodation in 4* Hotel
Participation fee includes:
- Participation in the festival concerts (2 performances)
- Accommodation: 95 euro: 2* Hotel; 108 euro: 3* Hotel; 118 euro: 4* Hotel
- triple and quadraple rooms, supplement for double room is 5 euro/person/day
- Meals: half board for the whole festival (2 meals / day)
- Diplomas and gifts from the city
- An official invitation
- Groups of 25 persons: One group leader free of charge!
Participation fee does not include:
- Optional programmes