Location: BUDAPEST, Hungary
Application Deadline: 15 December, 2022
With pleasure we INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups and orchestras majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on VII International Folklore festival in BUDAPEST” 24 -26 March,Budapest 2023
Partipiciants are Ensembls from Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Macedonia…
After the arrival at the capital of Hungary there is a possibilty of the optional tour: Citadel, the bridges over the Danube, Heroes' Square, City Park, Andrassy Boulevard, the Parliament, St. Stephen's Basilica. Free time in Vaci Street.
Accomodation of group at Hotel. Info – meating of all group”s.
The possibility of organizing optional excursion - "The Danube Princess": The Danube cruise by a tour boat along the coast, with the most beautiful buildings and the famous bridges of Budapest will complete your impression of the Hungarian capital ... Dinner. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. Preparations for the performance. Sound check.
The performance of the cultural-artistic societies. Awarding of diplomas. Dinner. The option of going to one of the Hungarian chardas(inns) or discos. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. After breakfast the possibility of half-day optional excursion - "Three Danube Pearls": Szentendre, a very important place for the preservation of culture and spirituality on the territory of Hungary; Visegrad, a medieval castle and residence of Hungarian rulers; Esztergom, the religious center of the state, which boasts the largest church in Hungary. Return to Budapest. Also there is option of going to the Budim part of the city and a tour of: the Chain Bridge, Fisherman's Bastion, the Church of King Matthias, the Ruler’s Palace, viewpoint places... The journey continues towards the place of departure with the hope to see next year.
- 95 Euro per person - for the accommodation in Hotels like B&B Hotel Budapest City ***, Hotel Budapest ***
- 105 Euro per person - for the accommodation in Hotels like Hotel Arena ****, Verdi Grand Hotel ****
(Payment will be made in several installments till group arrival)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in the hotels in Budapest based on 2 overnights with breakfast in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms (supplement for 1/2 rooms is 5 e per person per night)
- Organizational costs
- Diplomas and Plaquas
- Letter of invitation
- Free place on every 25th member (24 paying participants + 1 free of charge)
Participation fee doesn't include:
- There is a possibility of additional day at a rate from 35 - 45 euro depends from Hotel
- Supplement for dinner is from 12 euro depends from Hotel
- Optional excursions tour of Budapest (from 5 €), Szentendre (10 €), Visegrad (10 – 15 €), Esztergom (10 - 15 €), discos, dinner in one of the Hungarian chardas, a famous night Boat ride on river Danube with beautiful wiev at bridges of Budapest 8 - 10 €, Campona and Tropicarium 10 €...
- Travel expenses, parking at the hotel, vignettes, tolls...
Note: all the ensembles must provide their own music, accompanying orchestra or music CD. Each ensemble is required to prepare a performance of 10 minutes!
THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED!
NEWS FOR THE FESTIVAL
V. INTERNATIONAL FOLKLORE FESTIVAL IN BUDAPEST GATHERED TOGETHER FOLKLORE GROUPS FROM 4 COUNTIRES ON HUNGARIAN STAGE
The V. International Folklore Festival in Budapest gathered together folklore groups from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Hungary and Greece in the period from 18 to 20 March 2022.
The event is one of the first held in attendance by the organizers after the pandemic situation. The performers feel proud and satisfied that they presented their work and gave the audience joy and smiles. They are also happy to be able to feel the strong thrilling emotion of the stage performance and to make new intercultural friendships and professional contacts.