Location: Tsaghkadzor, Armenia
Director: S.M. & WOFA
Application Deadline: 1 July, 2022
With pleasure we INVITE you (folk groups, Choral groups and orchestras majorette teams), (children, youth and adults groups) to participate on III International festival “ARMENIA FEST” 26-31 January 2023
The festival take place one of the picturesque sights of Armenia, in the city of Tsaghkadzor, which is rich of its nature, notable places and historical monuments. For introducing with this marvelous city of Armenia, the groups will participate in excursions. During these excursions in each group will be join excurse director with the cognition of Russian and English languages , who will introduce them with the historical events and places.
The festival will be held from 26 till 31 January 2023.
Aim of festival:
- Popularization of dance and choreographic arts
- Мembers of the ensembles will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and customs of the countries of the world.
- Participants will have an opportunity to get acquainted with the ancient culture and traditions of the Armenian people.
- During the festival, the conference-meetings will be organized.
- To participate in the festival, a soloist or a team must present a 15-minute program. The number of delegations is unlimited. There are no limit restrictions.
- Participants must have with them their national flag of country, hymn and national souvenirs.
- There is no age limit.
- 140 Euro per person - Full board Hotel accommodation in double, triple and quadruple rooms (three meals per day)
- 21 paying participants + 1 free of charge
Participation fee doesn't include:
- Health insurance
- Transfer – airport – hotel – airport - 300 Euro
Short description of the festival:
- Arrival of participants
- Opening of the festival
- Festival part
- Gala-concert of the festival
- Departure of participants
- Classical dance
- Historical dance
- Ceremonial dance
- Different (characteristic) dances
- Contemporary dances (Hip Hop Dance, C-Walk, Krump, Ragga, Dancehall, Break, Popping, Locking, House)
- Vocal (folk, modern, classic)
Day 1 – Arrival, accommodation of the groups
Day 2 – Meeting with the leaders of the group, press-conference. Excursions - on demand.
Day 3 – Opening of festival
Day 4 – Concert, evening disco
Day 5 – Free day, excursion to the lake Sevan by organizers. Dinner and meeting with the directors of groups. Closing of the festival.
Day 6 – Departure of participants
At the end of the festival, all groups will receive diplomas, the heads of the groups will receive Armenian folklore souvenirs.
- The carriers of phonograms are only MD and CDs recorded only in the usual CD-R audio format and audio players (Flash).
- Do not take notes in MP3 format on media and CDs.
- Records should be of the highest quality and professional level.
Participants 1 month in advance should send information about their arrival to the organizers of the festival (when, on what day, at what time, in what quantity and what vehicle they will arrive), so that the organizers will meet them at the time and distribute them to the hotels.