Location: LORET DE MAR, Spain
Application Deadline: 15 June, 2020
5 nights, full-board, wonderful beaches, great amusement.
Conditions of the festival:
- Folklore dancing groups, chorus, majorettes, musical bands are invited to participate;
- Every group will perform once and it should prepare a 10 minutes program;
- Performances with live and recorded music are both allowed;
- The age and the number of dancers in the group are not limited;
- Accommodation for 1 person is free of charge if you have more than 25 persons in the group;
- Accommodation for 2 persons is free of charge if you have more than 42 persons in the group.
- 169 Euro per person
Participation fee does not include:
- Trip expenses, airport transfers and other transfers if needed, parking;
- Tourist guide, sightseeing, excursions;
- Tourist city tax (from 1€ to 2€ per person per day);
- Supplement for staying in a double room 5 EUR per person per day;
- Supplement for staying in a single room 22 EUR per person per day;
- Additional day (33 Eur).
September 25th – the groups should arrive to the hotel between 14:00 and 19:00 where they will be welcomed and referred to the program;
September 26th – day of the festival, performances in the afternoon (in BARCELONA);
September 27th, 28th and 29th – free day for beach or sightseeing/excursions (ΒΑRCELONA, ANDORA, GIRONA);
September 30th – check-out after breakfast.
* The exact time of the beginning and the ending of the festival will be announced later. Program on the day of the festival must be respected. Groups are required to adjust their bus transport according to it and are supposed to be present at the awarding ceremony!
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
Next step: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 1000 € (which is not reimbursable in case you later decide not to come).