Location: LORET DE MAR, Spain
Application Deadline: 1 March, 2021
Lloret de Mar is a quiet seaside resort that stretches between the blue of theMediterranean and the green of the Montnegre Natural Park. The longest beach of the Maresme, the mild climate and the varied offer of accommodations make Pineda de Mar an ideal destination for unforgettable holidays. Among other things, the proximity and good connections to Barcelona and Girona make it easier to visit these beautiful cities.
Lloret de Mar enjoys the Family Tourism Destination brand, conferred by virtue of its considerable leisure and entertainment offer for families of all kinds. Since its origins it has drawn from the land and the sea products of high gastronomic value (fish, vegetables, strawberries etc.) that can be tasted on the tables of the many restaurants that crowd the town.
Each group can participate with a maximum program of 35 minutes, so as to allow the other groups to perform. During the event there will be several opportunities to perform, fully experiencing the wonders of Spanish culture. The theme is free and no regulations or repertoire restrictions are imposed. Registration will be officially possible until 10 August 2020 and our organization, an expert in the field of international festivals, will offer complete packages with flights, hotel accommodation, guided tours and festival registration.
17/09 Thursday Arrival of groups in Prague and initial meeting
18/09 Friday Free day for excursions
19/09 Saturday Exhibition
20/09 Sunday Free day for excursion
21/09 Monday Exhibition
22/09 Tuesday Free day
23/09 Wednesday Last Exhibition
24/09 Departure of the groups
- 285 Euro per person for 7 FB accommodation in Room 3/4 people in 3* hotel
- 290 Euro per person for 7 FB accommodation in Double room in 3* hotel
- 3 * hotel individual room supplement: 13 Euro per person per night
- 305 Euro per person for 7 FB accommodation in Room 3/4 people in 4* Hotel
- 310 Euro per person for 7 FB accommodation in Double room in 3* hotel
- 4 * hotel individual room supplement: 16 Euro per person per night
Participation fee includes:
The above prices are per person and include:
- Full board treatment
- Drinks not included
- Accommodation in triple and double rooms
- Entrance to events
- Two exhibition ensured
- Assistance of our staff on site
- Information material
- Full board service (Breakfast - lunch - dinner)
- Drinks are not included
- In room with 2 adults children -10 years = 50% discount / -2 years = free
- 1 free stay (double room) for every 26 participants
- Tourist tax per person +16 years - € 0.50 hotel 3 *** / € 1.00 hotel 4 **** per night
- Mandatory insurance ¨EuropAssistance¨: € 8 per person
- For stays of less than 7 nights, the final price will be proportional to the price for
- 7 nights + € 4 per person per night
- Single room supplement: Hotel 3 *** € 13 per night / Hotel 4 **** € 16 per night
The price does not include tickets for other activities.
Number of seats is limited!!!