Location: BELGRADE, Serbia
Application Deadline: 30 October, 2020
Belgrade is the capital and largest city of Serbia, situated at the place where the river Sava joins the Danube. It is one of the oldest cities in Europe and one of the greatest urban centers of the Balkan Peninsula. Belgrade is the capital of Serbian culture, education and science and offers plenty of historical sites and cultural and artistic events. Beautiful places for walking and recreation are very famous as well as vibrant nightlife of Belgrade.
- folk dance ensembles,
- vocal groups,
- musical orchestras.
- All ages.
The first day: arrival of the groups at destination after 13 o’clock, accommodation, meeting with groups’ leaders, free time for sightseeing in the city, dinner.
The second day: breakfast, free time for sightseeing in the city, lunch, evening performance.
The third day: breakfast, leaving the accommodation.
* Possibility of extension of stay.
Participation fee varies depending on the accommodation:
- 69 Euro per person in hostel (2 half boards- catering)
- 79 Euro per person in hotels with 3* (2 half boards, rooms with 2 or 3 beds).
- 89 Euro per person in hotels with 4* (2 half boards, rooms with 2 or 3 beds).
- Each 26th person - FREE OF CHARGE (25 paying + 1 free of charge).
Drivers are included in total number of persons. Any group that wants to participate in the festival must fill in the Application form. Approved groups pay in advance 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment. As the next step, the groups should pay in advance 20 EUR per person as reservation, which is to be deducted at the final payment. The rest of participation fee the groups can pay in cash when arrive to the festival. The groups pay all bank taxes. If the group cancels participation in the festival less than 5 days before the festival the reservation expenses are not refundable.
Participation fee includes:
- Invitation letter
- Participation in the festival
- Organization expenses
- Diplomas and souvenirs
- English speaking guide for participating groups
Participation fee does not include:
- Transport expenses (if the group comes by airplane, the organizer of the festival could arrange a bus during the festival at the cost of the group)
- Local transfers
- Facultative tours
- All kinds of drinks that are not included in the half board
- All other expenses not mentioned in the program of the festival
- Damage that participants make during the festival
- If you are interested in participating in the festival, please fill in the Application form as soon as possible. Also, you should provide us with the history of your group, 3 - 5 photos and a video clip or link where we can see performances of your group. It is necessary that all approved groups bring to the festival the flag of their country and the board with the name of the group. All groups must provide their own music, orchestra or USB/CD.
- All participants of the festival must have their own international health insurance. Each group leader is responsible for the behavior of his group in accordance with the hotel policy and program of the festival and all damages during the festival will be at the cost of the group.
- The organizer of the festival reserves all rights to video and photos of all participants. Also, the organizer reserves the right to any changes in the program, and participants will be informed on time. By applying you confirm that you accept all festival conditions.
As the next step the groups should pay in advance 20 EUR per person as reservation, which is to be deducted at the final payment. The rest of participation fee the groups can pay in cash when arrive to the festival.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!
NEWS ABOUT THE FESTIVAL Published on 19.10.2019
"SUCCESSFUL EDITION OF " BELGRADE ETNO FEST"
Only few days ago, the seventh edition of the International Folklore Festival "Ethno Fest Belgrade", which is traditionally held in the Serbian capital, ended.Once again the good organization and the desire for new scenes for expression attracted participation groups from different countries.
Eight folk ensembles and a choir - a total of 250 participants from India, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Croatia and Serbia presented their native folklore and creativity in the concert hall of the "Vlada Divljan" Cultural Center.
Two of the groups had a performance at the Home for the Elderly. By one pair of each group with folk costumes, group leaders and organizer of the festival went to a meeting in the municipality. The festival was not of a competitive nature, but each ensemble received a diploma and souvenir. At the end of the concert, during which the groups presented themselves with 10-15 minute programs, was held a meeting with the artistic directors for sharing their impressions of the festival.», said the festival's directors Sasha Bajic and Milo Radoman.
In their free time, the participants had the opportunity to explore Belgrade's sights, and for each group the organizers had provided an English speaking guide. The final of "Ethno Fest Belgrade" was held with a party for the participants - "Serbian Night".