Location: BURDUR, Turkey
Application Deadline: 1 March, 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Internatıonal “ Salda Lake Festival” will be arranged between 13 - 18 August 2020 in Burdur Turkey.
Participants have to come Burdur on 13 August Thursday (hotel check in time is 14.00) and leaving time is 18 August Tuesday , starting from 11.00 a.m (after breakfast)
2.There is not any limit for participant number.
3.Participants can use CD or live music .
4.Participants will show their performance in place which is in accordance with the festival committee’s decision.
5.Festival commitee will take care of weather conditions.
6.While festival,participants will prepare their performance ,3 - 6 and at most 8 minutes longer.
7.Performance will showed in open area.Performances will showed in areas which are 7 * 9 meter.
8.Festival committee will give a guide to all groups while festival.Festival language is English.
9. There will be historical and touristy trips for participiants in free times.
10.While festival, every groups security will be ensured by festival committee.
11.The hotels which groups will accommodated has 3-4 bed in each room.
12.Hotel has FULL PENSION system.(Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner)
13.Participiant fee is 5 nights 6 days is 65 euro for per person .
Every 25 person 26.person is free .
(Double room price is 20 Euro per day per person . Single room price is 30 Euro per day.)
Triple rooms has 1 french bed and 1 single bed.Quadriple rooms has 1 french bed ,1 single bed and 1 extra bed.Extra bed smaller than other beds.
15.Every type of travel , health insurance and other insurances are in groups owns.
16. Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
17. The groups can join the festival which have performances written below
* Folk Dance* Modern Dance* Music* Rhytmic Gymnastics* Dance Theatre
18. Participant groups need to send 5 different pictures , 1 video (which includes their performances) about their groups