Location: PARALIA -OLIMPIC BEACH, KATERINI, Greece
Application Deadline: 15 August, 2020
3rd July - Arrival of the groups to Paralia. Accommodation of the groups. Info meeting of the group representatives, giving useful and practical information about Paralia and staying of the groups in Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to some of the discoteques. Overnight stay.
4th July - Breakfast. In the morning the possibility of going to the famous Meteora. Travelling past Katerini, Olympus and Larisa to Meteora. A tour of the medieval monasteries, the monuments of special importance (Great Meteora, Holy Trinity, Varlam ...). Upon completion of the tour, a shorter stay in the picturesque town of Kalambaka and a visit to one of the icon "factories ". The journey through the gorge Tembi, near the monastery of Agia Paraskevi and the source of Daphne with a short break. Return to Paralia. Dinner. Optional: Greek night at the Tavern or going to the Disco. Overnight stay.
5th July - Breakfast. The possibility of going to Katerini, the capital of Pieria. Free time for walking, sightseeing, shopping. Return to Paralia in the afternoon. Dinner. Start Paralia Fest Info Dance 2020. Going to a mutual friendly night! Overnight stay.
6th July - Breakfast. Possibility of a half-day tour of the foothills of Mount Olympus, as well as of the picturesque town of Litochoro. Afternoon return to the resort. Dinner. The possibility of going to a Greek night or to the Disco. Overnight stay.
7th July - Breakfast. Departure for Thessaloniki at 09:00 h. A panoramic tour of the White Tower, Rotonda, Galerius arch, Church of the Saint Apostles, the Saint Sofia and St. Demetrius – a patron saint of Thessaloniki. Departure for Zeitenlik and a visit to the Serbian cemetery. Return to Paralia. Dinner. The possibility of going to one of the Discos. Overnight stay.
8th July - Breakfast. Free time until the evening and the departure from the resort… See you again next year!
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Classic Ballet
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
Dance floor: 10X10 m, ballet floor
Music: one choreography/one song/one cd (audio format, with wrappers)!!!
- 140 Euro per person (paying goes in several month payments till departure)
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in Villas in Paralia and Olympic Beach like: Vila Zoi, Vila Panos, Vila Stavros, Vila Fluris, Vila Asterias, Vila Stavros, Vila Limanaki, Vila London, Vila Lenka, Vila Apostolis, Vila Tomas, Vila Lana …. in 1/3 and 1/4 Studios or Appartments on the basis of 5 half – boards (breakfast and dinner);
- first fee for dancers for competing on Paralia Fest Info Dance 2020;
- invitation letter
- additional place on every 25th member;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES (for all competitors), CUPS for groups and formation (1st-3th place awarded), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Amsterdam, Serbia…).
Participation fee does not include:
- There is a possibility of additional charges for the extra day at a price of 20 – 25 € for the half board, according to the accommodation;
- Tourist tax (0.50 € per room per night);
- additional payment for ½ rooms is 5€ per night per person;
- Optional excursions (Pirate cruise 20 €, Greek Night 18 €, Skiathos 30 €, a tour of Katerini 5 €, a trip to Meteora 20 €, a one-day trip to Thessaloniki 20 €, a tour of Litochoro and Dion 10 €, Discoteques 6 - 8€)
- All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival.
- Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
- Travel expenses, travel insurance, parking at the hotels, vignettes, the toll;
- Еvery next fee for competing at Paralia Fest Info Dance 2020 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!!!
- NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!