Location: ANTALYA, Turkey
Application Deadline: 30 October, 2020
Conditions for participation:
- Please, send by email minimum 6 digital pictures and a short description of your group and videos or links and descriptions of your performances.
- The groups are requested to arrive in ANTALYA on 28 August 2021 - 12:00 and depart on 01.September 2021 - 12:00, after breakfast.
- Organization committeel prefers dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- The number of participants and age are not limited.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee.
- Each group should bring flag of their country with them.
- We request a book showing your country's Folk Dance clothes and a local big doll model of your country symbol.
- 50 Euro per person - including accommodation in University Students Hostel (3 beds, bathroom and air conditioner).
- 150 Euro per person - including accommodation in hotel (http://www.nazarhotels.com/) or (www.temahotels.com) similar Hotels.
- For Hotel, double rooms there is a supplement of 5 Euro per person per day, for single room 15 Euro per person per day.
- On every 25 participants one member is free of charge.
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation in a Hotel or Hostel for 4 nights with 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Organizational expenses
- Gifts provided for each person is an attendance certificate.
PAYMENT: As confirmation of its participation in the festival, a group pays in advance 30% of total payment (which is not reimbursable in case of declination of participation). The rest of the amount is to be paid 15 days before the festival or at the group’s arrival to the hotel, according to the agreement.
NEWS ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
From 28th of August till 1st of September the popular Turkish resort of Antalya welcomed 600 participants, representing folklore diversity and colors of national costumes of Georgia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Romania, Northern Cyprus, Azerbaijan and Turkey.
The fifth edition of the forum included a parade of participants and concerts which were filled with festive mood. Participants presented their music and dance skills in front of Turkish audience.
The Mediterranean coastal Turkish town will also host the sixth edition of the music festival, which will take place between August 28 and September 1, 2020.
You can learn more about the regulation and apply for participation in the summer international adventure here.