Location: PULA, Croatia
Application Deadline: 1 March, 2021
I N V I T A T I O N
1. Day / May 6th, Thursday: PULA
Upon arrival, the groups will be taken to their chosen accommodation... Informative meeting to be attended by the representatives of all groups. Optional: Getting to know the town, a tour of this beautiful coastal town, swimming and relaxation... The tour continues to Pula, the largest city in Istria County, located in the southwestern part of the Istrian peninsula in a well-protected bay. The city has a long tradition of wine making, fishing, shipbuilding and tourism, while at the same time being a transit port. Pula has been the administrative center of Istria since the Roman times and even today you can find proof of this age in the Triumphal Arch of the Sergi, better known as the Golden Gate, the Temple of Augustus, mosaics, and before all else, the symbol of the city, the Colosseum (the Pula Arena).The possibility of visiting one of the night clubs. Dinner. Overnight accommodation.
2. Day / May 7th, Friday: PULA- ITALY AND SLOVENIA (TRIESTE - PIRAN) - PULA
Breakfast. Optional excursion to Slovenia and Italy, and the two beautiful cities of Trieste and Piran: Trieste. Trieste is a harmonious blend of Roman heritage, medieval and new century architecture. A city that has been elevated to a very high level as a result of it having been a very important Habsburg port: Miramare Castle’s fairytale-like facade, the Canale Grande, the Serbian Orthodox Saint Spyridon Church, Corso Italia, the Roman Theater, Piazza della Liberta. Leisure time and lunch, pastry shops, a walk along the seashore or shopping. Departure for Slovenia and a visit to the city of Piran, the most beautiful along the Slovenian coastline: the entire old town is a labyrinth of streets, with a layout unchanged since the Middle Ages, while the main town square, only steps from the sea, honors the famous composer Tartini who lived in this city. After a short tour, leisure time until departure for Croatia and Pula. Dinner. Possible visit to Discotheque. Overnight accommodation.
3. Day / May 8th, Saturday: DAY OF THE FESTIVAL
Breakfast. Preparations for festival.
START PULA FEST INFO DANCE 2020.
Dinner. Posible friendly night of all festival groups.Overnight stay.
4. Day / May 9th, Sunday: PULA - THE PEARLS OF ISTRIA (ROVINJ)
Breakfast. Optional excursion of the most important cites in Istria: Rovinj. Arrival at the seaside town of Rovinj. Upon arrival, a tour of the old town, located at the foot of the Church of St. Euphemia. Leisure time. Leaving for the place of departure with a promise of meeting up next year!
- Solo, Duo/Trio
- Group: 4 -10 dancers
- Formation: 11 - 30 dancers
- Baby: 5,5 years and less
- Mini: 5,6-8,5 years
- Children: 8,6-12,5 years
- Junior: 12,6-16,5 years
- Senior: 16,6 years and up
- Solo, Duo/Trio: 1.00-2.00 min
- Group: 2.00-3.00 min
- Formation: 3.00-4.00 min
- Classic Ballet
- Jazz Style
- Musical Theater
- Acro Style
- B Boying
- Hop Style
- Street Style
- Disco Style
- Production Number
- Street Jazz/Funky Jazz/MTV
- Latin Show
- Standard Show
- Majorette, Fit Kid
- 10X10 m, ballet floor
- one choreography/one song/one cd (audio format, with wrappers)!!!
- 110 Euro per person
- payment goes in several month payments until departure
- Fee for participation in the contest program: 35 Euro per participant
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation at Resort Duga Uvala***http://www.duga-uvala.hr/ based on 3 halfboard (dinner and brekfast) in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms;
- organization expeses;
- letter of invitation;
- additional place to every 25th member (24+1 free);
- first fee for dancers for competing at Pula Fest Info Dance 2020;
- Awards for competitors: MEDALS and CERTIFICATES ( for all competitors ), CUPS for groups and formation ( 1st-3th place awarded ), SPECIAL AWARDS for other dance competitions in our organisation (Spain, Prague, Rimini, Vienna, Belgrade, Amsterdam, Paralia, Rome…).
Participation fee does not include:
- Tourist tax;
- Facultative tours: excursion to Trieste and Piran 15€ , the Pearls of Istria – Pula and i Rovinj 10€;
- All excursions shall be booked up to 14 days before the start of the festival.
- Organizing Committee can not guarantee the realization of Excursions, ordered after the time-limit or during the festival
- visa, insurance, transport;
- additional payment for ½ rooms is from 5€ per night per person;
- every other fee for competing at Pula Fest Info Dance 2020 is 10€ per dancer per choreography!!!