Location: AYVALIK, Turkey
Application Deadline: 30 October, 2020
I N V I T A T I O N
Ayvalik - is a seaside town on the northwestern Aegean coast of Turkey. It is a district of Balıkesir Province. The town center of Ayvalık is surrounded by the archipelago of Ayvalık Islands, which face the nearby Greek island of Lesbos.
It was alternatively called Kydonies (Κυδωνίες) by the town's former Greek population; although the use of the name Ayvalık was widespread for centuries among both the Turks and the Greeks, pronounced as Ayvali (Αϊβαλί) by the latter.
Conditions for participation:
- The groups are requested to arrive in Ayvalık on 20 April 2020 - 12:00 and depart on 24 April 2020- 12:00, after breakfast.
- Dancers (except accompanying people) must be between 8-16 years old.
- We will prefer dance groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
- The groups will prepare 5-10 minutes programs. All groups have to prepare minimum 2 different performances.
- Each group should bring flag of their country with them.
- Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festival Committee. 100 Lt. Diesel will given to each bus. (If groups came by bus)
- Each participant receives an attendance certificate.
- The number of participants is not limited.
- Groups will stay at hotel (http://www.erginotel.com.tr ) and similar hotels
- 135 Еuro per person.
Participation fee includes:
- Organizational expenses,
- Accommodation in a Hotel for 4 nights with 3 meals per day. (Open buffet breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Free non alcohol drink)
- On every 25 participants - one member is free of charge (24+1)
For double rooms there is a supplement of 5 € per person per day, for single room 15 € per person per day.
NEWS ABOUT FESTIVAL Published 24 April 2019
For the fifth time, in Ayvalik (Turkey) was held the International Independent World Children Festival AYVALIK. 500 participants from Romania, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Turkey took part in it.