Number and age of the participants are not limited. Folklore dancers, singers, choirs, musicians all are very welcome.
Festival Partner: Budapest 20th district (Pesterzsébet) municipality.
The festival's main event is the Saturday Gala Program.
The gala program will be held at the 20th district of Budapest.
The gala show will take place on the stage before the Town Hall.
We hope, that the participants will let holidays, cultural experience and forming of the international friendships be combined.
Free additional programs:
- evening sightseeing by boat on the Danube
- Gulash Party
- walking sightseeing tour in Budapest (St. Stephen's Basilica, Parliament, Castle Area)
- sightseeing with the group's own bus (Hero’s Square, Gellért Hill)
Additional programs for extra costs:
- sightseeing tour in Budapest with a special bus and head-set guiding in many languages.
- spa and beach programs with a wide range of options
This optional programs are not free of charge. Group discount possibility.
- 125 EUR per person in a 3* Hotel per 3 nights
(3 - 4 bedded rooms) (1 - 2 bedded rooms are limited possibilities for extra fee)
Over 25 applicants 1 participant is free.
Participation fee includes:
- half board: breakfest, dinner for the whole staying
- diplomas and gifts from the hosts
- official invitation
- free additional programs
Participation fee doesn’t includes:
- costly optional programs
We hope we can spend some fantastic cultural days together in summer-time in Budapest together.
Photos by Almási Klára.