Location: NICE - MONTE CARLO, France
Application Deadline: 30 March, 2019
We invite folklore ensembles, choral groups, majorette teams, orchestras and modern dance groups (adult, children, youth) to participate on the festival in Venice.
Mayors or the deputy mayors, from the cities of festival contestants, will be honored guests of the festival at the expense of the organizer.
Nice - regarding popularity and traffic it is second largest city in France,
along with the City of Paris. It is also the second largest French city on the
Mediterranean coast. The City of Nice was founded about 350 years BC by
the Greeks who called it Nikaia by their goddess of victory, Nike. In addition
to the former Cemenelum, which nowadays forms the part of Nice called
SIMI, it was the one of the most important ports in French coast. In modern
times, Nice is the center of the French Riviera, known for famous English
Promenade, the beautiful coast and sunny weather. The city of Monte Carlo,
known as a gamblers’ paradise, is located nearby, so you can enjoy mild
Mediterranean climate and luxury hotels, and experience the hedonism in
the best possible way.
1st day – March 07
Arrival in Nice. Check in at the selected hotel. Free
time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day – March 08
Breakfast. Press conference at media centre. City tour
options (English promenade, Hotel Negresko, Garibaldi Square, Square
Massena, Avenue Jean Madsen, Gazebo, etc.). Free time. Opening
ceremony. Participant groups’ performances. Dinner. Optional night out.
3rd day – March 09
Breakfast. Info presentation at the conference room.
Optional visit to Monte Carlo (Formula 1 track, Grand Casino, etc.). Free
time for individual activities. Participant groups’ performances. Closing
ceremony. Dinner. Overnight.
4th day – March 10
Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
PARTICIPATION FEE : PRICE PER PERSON
Hotel Azurea*** www.hotel-azurea.com 139€, extra day 46€
Hotel Premier Class*/** www.premiereclasse.com 119€extra day 40€
Hotel Fomula1*109€, extra day 37€
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded rooms in half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Participation fee for the festival
- Accompany during the festival
- Diploma, plaque, photos and videos
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses and expenses not covered by the program
OPTIONAL TRIPS AND TOURS
- Tickets for all excursions and attractions
- Guide for all package tours (price depending on the language)
- Airport transfer- OW (one way) bus up to 30 persons - 340€
OW (one way) bus up to 50 persons - 380€
- Club entrance - 7€
- Dinner in the restaurant with live music - 15€ - 20€ (dinner and one
- drink )
- Bus transfer to Monte Carlo price per person - 12€
- Extra charge for a double room per person per day: 7€
Extra charge for a single room per person per day:
- Hotel Azurea*** 28€
- Hotel Premier Class*/** 24€