Location: VENICE, Italy
Application Deadline: 15 October, 2019
We invite folklore ensembles, choral groups, majorette teams, orchestras and modern dance groups (adult, children, youth) to participate on the festival in Venice.
Mayors or the deputy mayors, from the cities of festival contestants, will be honored guests of the festival at the expense of the organizer.
Venice - located in Northern Italy, the capital of the Veneto area. The name of the city and the area comes from the Veneto tribes that settled in this area in Roman times. Venice is well known as one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. It consists from 117 small islands in the Laguna Veneta which is local name for Venetian lagoon on the Adriatic coast. Venice and its canals are on UNESCO’s World Heritage List. The city has many nicknames such as "Serenissima", "Queen of the Adriatic", "Bride of the Sea", "City of Bridges" and "Water City". On the other hand, many cities built on the channels are labeled as "Northern Venice" (St. Petersburg), "Western Venice" (Amsterdam) and "American Venice" (New Orleans).
1 st day – March 01.
Arrival in Lido di Jesolo. Check in at the selected hotel.
Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2 nd day – March 02.
Breakfast. Press conference at the press center. The optional visit to Venice (Going to the port Punta Sabbioni, boat ride to the port of Venice).
Opening ceremony. Participant groups’ performances. Dinner. Optional night out at the disco. Overnight.
3 rd day – March 03.
Breakfast. Info presentation in conference room of the hotel. Free time for individual activities. Optional city tour to Verona. Arrival in the hotel. Participant groups performances. Closing ceremony. Dinner. Optional evening entertainment, going out in club. Overnight.
4 th day – March 04.
Breakfast. Free time for individual activities or optional city tour. Dinner. Optional evening entertainment, going out in club. Overnight. 5 th day – March 05. Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
PARTICIPATION FEE : 119 EURO 4 HB
Hotel Roby*** www.hotel-roby.it
Hotel Sofia*** www.sofiahotel.com
Hotel Pigalle*** www.hpigalle.com
Hotel Atene*** www.hotelatene.com
Hotel Madison *** www.madison-hotel.it
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded rooms in half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Participation fee for the festival
- Accompany during the festival
- Diploma, plaque, photos and videos
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses and expenses not covered by the program
OPTIONAL TRIPS AND TOURS
- Bus transfer from / to the Airport - OW (one way) transfer bus up to 25 persons - 200€ - OW (one way) transfer bus up to 50 persons - 325€
- Tickets for all trips, tours and attractions
- City tour - Boat ride - 14€, with bus transportation from Lido di Jesolo to the port Punta Sabbioni - 10€ no bus transportation - Guide for Venice tour 120€ -140€ (price depends on the language) - Palace Doge’s - 16€, ticket - Μuseum Correr - 16€, ticket - Palace Fortuny - 10€, ticket - Museum of Glass - 8€, ticket - Gondola- 80€, 40 minutes ride
- Visiting Verona – price for all day excursion per person 12€
- Discotheque - 8€
- Dinner in the restaurant with live music - 18€ (dinner and one drink)
- Extra charge for a double room per person per day: 5€
- Extra charge for a single room per day: Hotel *** 21€
- Extension of stay per person per day: Hotel *** 30€