Location: FLORENCE, Italy
Application Deadline: 1 March, 2021
Participants are ensembles from Italy, Slovenia, Poland, Ukraine, Greece, Turkey, Serbia, Indonesia, India, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech, Slovakia, Romania, Russia, Armenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Bulgaria, Hungary…
Program of the festival:
1. Day June 10, Thursday: Italy – Pisa - Montecatini Terme
Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, known for its art (Renaissance in architecture and painting), wines, cuisine, fashion brands, beautiful landscapes and the legacy of the Medici family. Interested groups can go on an optional excursion to Pisa. Upon arrival, the tour will start with the "Field of Miracles" where the Duomo, the Baptistery and the symbol of the city, the leaning Tower of Pisa which has attracted visitors from around the world for centuries, is located... Leisure time for individual activities. Departure for Montecatini Terme, the most famous spa town in Tuscany, with a central position in this Italian region. Accommodations in a selected Hotel. Leisure time. Dinner. Overnight stay.
2. Day June 11, Friday: Montecatini Terme - Livorno - Viareggio – Montecatini Terme
Breakfast. After breakfast we will organize an optional excursion to the “Sea of Tuscany" which fits ideally into the beginning of the summer bathing season. The excursion will take us to Livorno, the largest port of Tuscany, a city with a tradition and a beautiful old center. Leisure time for walking along the seaside and downtown area. The excursion continues to Viareggio, the largest and most famous Tuscan resort and a favorite resort of the Florentines. Every year, the Festival Puccini is held in Viareggio at a specially built theater in the open. A walk through the central part of the old town leads to mile-long beaches. Leisure time for beach activities. Return to Montecatini Terme. Dinner. Overnight stay.
3. Day June 12, Saturday: Montecatini Terme – Festival day
Breakfast. Preparations for Defileand performingof all Ensembles.
Defile from Terme Tettuccio till squae Piazza del Popolo.
Opening of I-st International FolkloreFestival in Montecatini. Performance of Folklore Ensembles.
Dinner. Posible friendly night ofall Festival groups.Overnight stay.
4. Day June 13, Sunday: Montecatini Terme - Florence
Breakfast. After breakfast, all interested groupscan enjoy an optional, educational, all-day excursion in Florence. Tour of the capital of the Renaissance: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Florence Baptistery, Campanile, Piazza della Signoria, the Fountain of Neptune, the Uffizi Gallery, the River Arno, the Ponte Vecchio - the Old Bridge, the Palazzo Pitti... Leisure time for individual activiti,visiting the Uffizi Gallery, the Accademia Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Gardens, restaurants, shopping...
- 105 Euro per person
Participation fee includes:
- Hotel accomodation with threstars in Hotels like Augustus***, Impero***, Internazionale***, TermePrestige***, Tonfoni***, Europa***, Innocent*** in Montecatini Terme based on 3 half board service: breakfast and dinner in 1/3 and 1/4 rooms
- Organization expenses
- Program leading
- Inviting letter
- Additional seat on every 26th member
Participation fee does not include:
- Tourist tax for hotel in Montecatini Termeis from 1 Euro, depending on Hotel chategory per person per day
- Facultative tours like tour to Pisa 12 Euro, “Sea of Tuscany”- Livorno and Viareggio (beach) 12 Euro, Florence 15 Euro - the price of tour depends exclusively on number of interested to some of the tours
- Additional day (half board ) is from 28 Euro per person
- Visa and insurance (for cultural-art societies visas are free with inviting letter which gets every ensemble from Italian cultural-art society which also takes part in this manifestation)
Note: all ensembles must provide their own music, leading orchestar or music CDs. Each ensemble is obligated to set performance in duartion of 10 - 15 minutes.
NUMBER OF SEATS IS LIMITED!!!!!!!