Location: Sichuan, China
Application Deadline: 15 July, 2020
Sichuan is a major national province, and ethnic minorities have created colorful and
distinctive culture and art. Promoting and developing the culture and arts of the
ethnic minorities and giving them a new era spirit. It is an important part of the spirit
of the important speeches of the symposium on literary and art work of the General
Secretary of the Peace and Ideology and the creation of the brand of "Bashu
Culture." Efforts should be made to launch a series of outstanding ethnic cultural
ensembles, to create a group of ethnic cultural brands with outstanding influence, to
create a group of ethnic cultural backbones and leading figures, and to promote the
prosperity and development of national cultural undertakings.
The Sichuan National Minority Arts Festival is held every four years. It is organized by
People's Government in Sichuan.
General Schedule of Performances：
October 21 st : Arrive in Chengdu, transfer to Yibin;
October 22 nd : Preparation of Opening Ceremony;
October 23 th : Opening Ceremony of 8 th China National Minority Arts Festival;
October 24 th : Culture activities and/or visiting;
October 25 th : Culture activities and/or visiting;
October 26 th : Culture activities and/or visiting;
October 27 th : End and Departure
1) The organizing Committee will only cover the performers' expenditure during
the period of festival:
A. City bus (Such as the routes of airport-hotel-airport, hotel-performance
venues-hotel) to the days of October 21-27;
B. Accommodations to the nights of October 21-26;
C. Daily Meals to the days of October 21-27;
D. Free Visiting;
2) The organizing Committee will not undertake:
A. International transportation;
C. Transportation to/from other city in China;
D. Performers' expenditure besides the festival;
E. Expenditure of Non-performers (guests/spectators/etc);
Group Size: Maximum 30 members (include the group leaders or teachers);
Explanation on Application – Opening Ceremony of 2017 Shanghai Tourism
1) This is a non-profit festival and participating groups are not getting any stipend.
2) Arrival time: not later than the October 21, 2018;
3) Time of Opening Ceremony: 19:30 on October 23, 2018;
4) Number of performers: maximum 30 members per team;
5) Form of performance: Folklore dance and any other style;
6) Performing: 3-3 minutes in Opening Ceremony; 20-30 Public Performances;
7) Festival Organizing Committee can also provide participants to some performing
places in counties for public performances.
8) Expenditure: Festival organizing Committee can take charge of all participants’
accommodation/meals/bus during staying in Sichuan for 7 days. Participants
should take charge for themselves the international traveling expenses and other
cost of traveling to other cities in China.
9) The Organizing Committee of festival will check your information, photos and
videos. They will issue the Official letter of Invitation if your group is selected.
That invitation letter is the final confirmation of acceptance to your group;
Let’s meet in China, 2018!