Location: Zakyntos, Greece
Application Deadline: 20 September, 2018
Zakynthos or Zante, is among the most beautiful and popular island of the Ionian Sea. Located south of Kefalonia, it is world famous for the crystal beaches and the intense nightlife, which makes it a frequent destination for the youth. Navagio is the most famous beach on Zakynthos island, with the golden sand and the exotic blue waters. Do not miss a boat trip to Navagio and the Blue Caves during your holidays in Zakynthos. Wonderful beaches in Zakynthos are also Vassilikos, Gerakas, Spiantza and other places on the southern side. Due to their soft sand and clean water, these beaches are used as breeding spots for the loggerhead sea turtle known as the Caretta-Caretta.
1st day – September 07 Arrival in Zakynthos. Check in at the selected hotel. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day – September 08 Breakfast. Press conference at the press center. Optional visit to the beaches Navagio, Keri, Agios Nikolaos, Krioneri, Makris Gialos, Zigia. Lunch packet. Optional night out, socializing. Dinner. Overnight.
3rd day– September 09 Breakfast. Info presentation at the conference room. Optional Zakynthos tour (the Byzantine Museum in Zante, Venetian castle and the Nautical Museum). Lunch packet. Opening ceremony. Participant groups performances. Dinner. Optional night out at the club. Overnight.
4th day– September 10 Breakfast. Free time for individual activities. Lunch packet. Participant groups performances. Closing ceremony. Dinner. Optional night out. Overnight.
5th day– September 11 Breakfast. Free time at the beach or optional boat tour. Lunch packet. Optional night out. Dinner. Overnight.
6th day – September 12 Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
*Trip to Zakynthos – Travel guide https://youtu.be/xNTGieXhvMA
PRICE PER PERSON:
Hotel *** 149€
Hotel ** 139€
- Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded rooms in half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Participation fee for the festival
- Accompany during the festival
- Diploma, plaque, photos and video
- Optional excursions
- Individual costs and all costs not covered by the program
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- OW(one way) bus up to 30 people – 100€
- OW(one way) bus up to 50 people – 120€
- Tickets for excursions and tours
- Ferry Kyllini – Zakynthos – Kyllini OW(one way) 8€ per person
- Boat ride 15€ per person (lunch and party included)
- Byzantine museum -3€, ticket
- Museum of Solomos – 4€, ticket
- Greek night in restaurant with live music – 15€ per person (dinner and one drink included)
- Disco 6€
- Extra charge for a double room is 5€ per person per day.
- Extra charge for a single room per person per day: Hotel *** 18€
- The possibility of extension of stay per person per day: Hotel *** 30€ Apartments 26€
- The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of performance of excursions and of the individual items of the program due to objective circumstances.