“International choral festival LONDON 2017” is a non-competitive event that takes place during the afternoon and early evening, open to any type of choir, big or small, that wants to offer music both sacred and profane. The event is also open to choirs who want to deploy a contingent of "representation."
The festival takes place in three evenings. The most important is Saturday in the church of St Matthew. On Friday and Sunday groups perform for 30 minutes. On Saturday, each group has a maximum of 12 minutes.
Thursday, May 18
Arrival of the gorup meeting with organization
Friday, May 19, evening:
Concerts in various churches where you will have the opportunity to perform with a program more extensive than those presented in the main event on Saturday.
Saturday, May 20, afternoon and evening:
The choirs are combined into groups of 7-8 that perform a concert of two hours all together. Each choir will perform for 12 minutes + 3 minutes to prepare and position. At the end of each concert choirs will sing together the two songs received via e-mail 30 days before the event.
Sunday, May 21, afternoon:
Concerts in various churches where you will have the opportunity to perform with a program of 30 minutes.
Monday 22nd of May
Departure of the grouds
The main event is the concert in the afternoon / early evening on Saturday to be held at the begging of St Matthew's, located in North Common Road, Ealing, W5 2QA. Each choir will participate with a program that does not exceed 12 minutes in one of four concerts that will be divided in the main event on Saturday. A grand piano will be available for any accompaniment. All participants will have the opportunity to distribute their advertising material and use the room to "warm voice", for example the choirs will perform during the Concerto No. 2 will be able to use the hall for their tests while performing the Concerto No. # 1.
In the tradition of the festival all participants will be invited to sing two songs for easy learning and performing at the end of the evening. The sheet music will be sended by mail 30 days before the festival. Concerts scheduled for Friday and Sunday will be held instead in a more conventional.
Participation fee includes:
- 3 or 4 nights in a 3 star hotel in London's zone 1. The hotel is located 100 meters from the metro station
- Accommodation in triple room
- Provision for bed and breakfast at the hotel
- Assistance Agency to participate in the event
- Supplement for double room: € 7 per person per day
- Single room supplement: € 60 per day per person.
- Half board in hotel: € 20 per day per person
- Medical Insurance Baggage: € 8 This insurance is optional. If the group does not want to buy please send an e-mail with which expressly communicates this desire
Participation fee doesn not include:
- The flight
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- Transfers to the shows
- Deposit of € 130 at the time of booking
- Balance 40 days before departure.
The main organizers can provide every group that wants to take part in the international festival a package of services that includes:
- flights to / r including airport taxes.
- Private transfer from airport to hotel.
- Help for sightseeing.
HOW TO BOOK:
Any group willing to participate must submit an Application form.
Approved groups pay in advance a 10% guarantee fee, which is to be deducted at the final payment.
To confirm your booking please send as a second payment deposit of € 130 per passenger. The balance will be sent 50 days before departure.
15 days before travel you will receive the program of the event and you can download from the Internet 2 tracks to sing along with the other choirs.
15 days before to departure in the event of airline bookings please send the following information for each component participant:
- Date of birth.
- Type of document.
- Expiry of the document. 1 week before departure will be sent over the internet airline tickets, the voucher of the hotel and the voucher private bus.
To go to England you need the following documents:
- identity card valid for expatriation.
- A passport validity.
- For documents children I suggest you go to the police station and ask for detailed information