Festival is organized in cooperation with local municipalities, chambers of commerce and local folklore ensemble. The festival will be covered in media by the local and international press and television. Mayors or the deputy mayors, from the cities of festival contestants, will be honored guests of the festival at the expense of the organizer. Cannes is a city located on the French Riviera. It is a commune of France located in the Alpes – Maritimes department, and host city of the annual Cannes Film Festival, Midem and Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The city is known for its association with the rich and famous, its luxury hotels and restaurants, and for several conferences. The Promenade de la Croisette is the waterfront avenue with palm trees. La Croisette is known for picturesque beaches, restaurants, cafés and boutiques. Le Suquet, the old town, provides a good view of La Croisette.
1 st day – June 21
Arrival at Cannes. Check in at the selected hotel. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2 nd day – June 22
Breakfast. Press conference at media centre. City tour options (Festivals and Congress Palace, Croisette, Street of the Serbs, etc.). Lunch pack. Free time. Dinner. Opening ceremony. Participant groups performances. Optional night out. Overnight.
3 rd day – June 23
Breakfast. Info presentation at the conference room. Optional visit to Monte Carlo (Formula 1 track, Grand Casino, etc.). Lunch pack. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Participant groups performances. Closing ceremony. Overnight.
4 th day – June 24
Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
*Trip to Cannes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgTJ4vgAQM
PRICE PER PERSON
Hotel *** 119€
Hotel Premier Class */** www.premiereclasse.com 109€
Hotel Fomula1 * 99€
Note*- Groups that have participated on other festivals of Mediteranian Organization will get a discount of 10%
– Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded rooms in half board (breakfast and dinner, + lunch pack)
– Participation fee for the festival
– Accompany during the festival
– Certificates, plaques, photos and videos
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Optional excursions
– Personal expenses and expenses not covered by the program
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS AND SERVICES
– Tickets for all excursions and attractions
– Guide for all package tours (price depending on the language)
– Airport transfer – OW (one way) bus up to 30 persons – 340€ – OW (one way) bus up to 50 persons – 380€
– Club entrance – 7€
– Dinner in the restaurant with live music – 15€ – 20€ (dinner and one drink )
– Bus transfer to Monte Carlo price per person – 12€ NOTE
– Extra charge for person in double room 7€ per person per day
– Extra charge for single room per person per day:
Hotel *** 24€
Hotel Premier Class*/** 22€
Hotel Formula 1 * 20€
– Possibility of extension of stay per person per day:
Hotel *** 40€
Hotel Premier Class*/** 36€
Hotel Formula 1 * 33€
The exact name of Hotel will be announced five days before the festival, if it is not already mentioned in the program. The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of performance of excursions and individual items from the program due to objective circumstances.