The festival will be covered in media by the local and international press and television. Mayors or the deputy mayors, from the cities of festival contestants, will be honored guests of the festival at the expense of the organizer.
Budapest – the Hungarian capital is national industrial, economic, cultural, educational and tourist centre. It is the largest city in Hungary, and home to nearly 2,000,000 people. It is one of only few capitals on „Beautiful Danube“, and it is considered as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Binding two cities, Budim and Obuda on the right side and Peshta on the left side, it became one city which lies down on both banks of such a great river as it is Danube. Hungary is well known for its tasty food and for great domestic wines as well. The city attracts about 4.3 million tourists per year, making it the 25th most popular city in the world to visit (and the 6th in Europe).
And if you add its charm and beauty to the richness and diversity of cultural life, a good time is guaranteed!
PRICE PER PERSON
Hotel GOLDEN PARK **** www.goldenparkhotel.hu 119€
Hotel BW GRAND HUNGARIA**** www.bestwestern-ce.com 119€
Hotel MEDOSZ ***+ www.medoszhotel.hu 109€ 129€
Hotel CANADA***+ www.canada-hotel.hu 99€
Hotel GOLDEN DUNA *** 79€
Apartman PREMIUM 79€
1st day – April 07
Arrival at Budapest. Check in at the selected hotel. Free time for individual activities. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day – April 08
Breakfast. Press conference at the Press Center. Optional Budapest city tour (Heroes’ Square, Opera, Citadel, Parliament, Elisabeth Bridge). Lunch pack. Opening ceremony. Participant groups performances. Dinner. Optional night out by foot to a restaurant with Gipsy music. Overnight.
3rd day – April 09
Breakfast. Optional boat ride at the Danube River. Info presentation in the conference room. Lunch pack. Participant groups performances. Closing ceremony. Dinner. Optional night out. Overnight.
4th day – April 10
Breakfast. Hotel check out and departure. End of services.
*Trip to Budapest–Travel guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppyzJFjmzT8
Special offer: Groups that have participated on other festivals of Mediteranian Organization have a 10% discount
THE PRICE INCLUDES
– Accommodation at the selected hotel in double, triple or four bedded
rooms in half board (breakfast and dinner, + lunch pack)
– Participation fee for the festival
– Accompany during the festival
– Certificates, plaques, photos and videos
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Optional excursions
– Personal expenses and expenses not covered by the program
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS AND SERVICES
– Tickets for all trips, tours and attractions
– Guide for visiting Budapest 80-100€ (price depending on the language)
– Transfer to / from airport
– OW (one way) bus up to 30 persons – 110€
– OW (one way) bus up to 50 persons – 120€
– City tour
– Bus transfer price per person 10€
– Parliament 6€
– Dinner at a restaurant with live music, a drink is included in the price – 15€
– The boat ride on the Danube – 6€
– Discotheque – 6€
– Extra charge for a double room per person per day: 5€
– Extra charge for a single room per person per day:
Hotel Grand Hungaria 24€
Hotel Golden Park 24€
Hotel Medosz 22€
Hotel Canada 20€
Hotel Golden Duna 16€
– Extension of stay per person per day:
Hotel Grand Hungaria 40€
Hotel Golden Park 40€
Hotel Medosz 36€
Hotel Canada 33€
Hotel Golden Duna 26€
The exact name of Hotel will be announced five days before the festival, if it is not already mentioned in the program.
The organizer reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of performance of excursions and individual items from the program due to objective circumstances.