Location: FOÇA , Turkey
Application Deadline: 15 November, 2018
We would like to invite your group to participate International Foça Folk Dance Festival which will be held in FOÇA/İZMİR between the dates 08-12 September 2016.
We kindly ask you to read the conditions and requirements of our festival, and if you are interested, to send us the filled application form and informative materials about your group . The festival committee will send the Official Invitation Letter immediately after the selection process. If your group has a website with recent information, pictures and videos of the group, it will be sufficient for the festival committee to receive your website address.
One of the main aims of our festival is to provide an opportunity for the participating groups to learn about each other’s cultures. Therefore, we care not only about the good stage performances but also about the friendliness of the participating groups. The participants will also have good opportunity to learn about the culture and folklore of Turkish and enjoy summertime in FOÇA/İZMİR.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We will try our best to answer all your questions… Looking forward to welcoming you in our country, learning as much as possible about your culture, and developing lifelong friendship relations…
Conditions and Requirements
RESPONSIBILITIES OF FESTIVAL COMMITTEE
1. Accomodation 4 nights in Leon HOTEL in Foça.
2. 2 meals a day. (Half Board)
3. The groups will not give pay cost of the transport to İzmir Airport and local transport.
4. An English - speaking guide.
5. Normal health insurance for each participant during the festival.
6. Gifts for each person, diploma and participant's card.
7. Pocket money will not be paid to the groups by Festıval Committee.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF GROUPS
1. The number of members of the group : No limit age and numbers
2. The groups are requested to arrive in Foça on 08.09. 2016 and depart on 12.09.2016 after breakfast
3. Each group should bring flags of their countries with them.
4. We will prefer groups with live music but recorded music also acceptable.
5. Participation fee 115 Euro per person and Half Board..